Thats why i say close to reality
    Is many factors in crit rate what count to end calculation
    Truck of beer for this one who find real formula
    real formula is CASH now bring me the truck

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    what about zebq?he had 10k+ crit and he didnt always crit which 10k crit its 100% crit rate
    Thats why i say close to reality
    Is many factors in crit rate what count to end calculation
    Truck of beer for this one who find real formula

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Even with No block u have small chance to dodge so sounds right,and 1% per 100 is in my opinion close reality
    what about zebq?he had 10k+ crit and he didnt always crit which 10k crit its 100% crit rate

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    where did that come from ?
    Even with No block u have small chance to dodge so sounds right,and 1% per 100 is in my opinion close reality

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Block rate goes up 1% for every 100 points. In addition to that the players have a 5% natural chance to block. So i assume crit calculation would be like that too.
    So IMO, 3k crit for ex will crit 35% times(unless your an arch ofc)
    where did that come from ?

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Block rate goes up 1% for every 100 points. In addition to that the players have a 5% natural chance to block. So i assume crit calculation would be like that too.
    So IMO, 3k crit for ex will crit 35% times(unless your an arch ofc)

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
    hmm when i fihgtinh archer he crit most of the time whit high skils..
    But mage is not archer must remember, for crit Bulid u need to sacrofice a lot of def. 9v astro,ld and full rafine = ~4k crit...now u must put alot of crit gems for higher
    I see a lot of mages with my br and 4k crit, even with my ewd 8 i win if not stun

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Some people actually tested that they have better critical chance in World Boss even with their critical astral unequipped. I have a speculation that WB has no critical defense at all to make it fair to the people who has low critical stats(read: non-archers). But of course, some people neglected this advantage by going with Will Destroyer.
    Anyway, i think we must separate the calculation of critical in PvP/PvE with special enemy like WB and Ward Tower.
    Last edited by Arlad; 10-27-2013, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dazzlingbeauty
    replied
    hmm when i fihgtinh archer he crit most of the time whit high skils..

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Where u must remember archers have % rate bost in skills

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    One simple, zebqeven with 11k crit he dont criting all the time on wb, where rate is higher then in pve/pvp areas
    On videos from cw we can see he crit 7-8/9 with lunatic...and i know few archers with 6k+ crit and they have 70% rate in pvp

Leave a comment:

• Dazzlingbeauty
    replied
    any prof? :P

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    10k+ crit for archer give 90% rate...

Leave a comment:

• Dazzlingbeauty
    replied
    when i go critical i have both lvl 9 astrals..cuz i down wana go whit 5k critical i go whit 6k+

Leave a comment:

• DancingKimChick
    replied
    Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    4.6k here crit and it sucks most days
    Crit sucks? O.o

Anyway, to answer your Q Dazzlingbeauty, there isn't any specific calc with regards to Crit because there are too many factors to consider, what I normally do is each time I increase my Patk or Defense, I make sure I increase my crit as well (upgrade astrals or gems), so the crit ratio will be higher. Aside from crit itself, crit base damage is also considered (some use Floating Damage however it is more difficult to calculate depends if it is triggered) I am a lvl 65 Archer with 4504 crit and lvl 7 Determination yet still I have a long way to go and improve on. So I suggest if you are gunning to use crit on your build, work on your astral to at least level 7/8 or higher, to get more favorable results.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X