Pros and Cons about being a knight - keep it simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Well.... unlike what you are doing now i put forward FACTS..
    1) Knights suck in BG and will suck even harder with that second academy page which will boost everyone's troop count to insane levels..
    2) Knights are the least preffered class in any MPD.... most of them can be done without knights and tbh 2 archers + 2 mages is the best combo for most of them coz of the constant need of heals and the many buffs which bosses put on themselves..
    3) Knights are the worst out of the 3 classes in other PvE events except spire and tok
    4) Knights have extremely useless talents... the only good talent which knights have is the Ulti slasher talent but to increase damage it costs increase in rage cost. What i hate is that the other classes get flat out buffs for their skills without having any side effects... like archers get a reduction in IS cd, mages get reduction in BL cd .... and their other talents are very useful unlike knights' talents. *** do we get all the "chance" talents?? they never proc man..
    These are the facts.... U cant argue as they are correct.
    Some say knights own, some say knights sucks, same for every class. Maybe knights aren't for you, not your style.
    Conclusion: all the classes rocks in a different aspect of a game, but they have to suit your style as well. I had an archer as well but i really didn't liked him, just offensive skills, now I am a mage. That doesn't mean that archers sucks, does it?
    If you play this game for a while you shall see that you shall get owned by every class, depending on how good they play, for the ones that don't play well with it or doesn't suits their style, it sucks

Comment

Yes amongst others

Originally posted by Abisz View Post
      Hey, is it about me ? :P
      GodsofWar Guild Master
      Char: Gizella on S222
      From Sunny South Africa

Comment

Late game knights turn into the best dps class and mages turn into tanks.
        Knights owns wb id u go crit mode and High patk
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

1) Knights suck in BG and will suck even harder with that second academy page which will boost everyone's troop count to insane levels..
          2) Knights are the least preffered class in any MPD.... most of them can be done without knights and tbh 2 archers + 2 mages is the best combo for most of them coz of the constant need of heals and the many buffs which bosses put on themselves..
          3) Knights are the worst out of the 3 classes in other PvE events except spire and tok
          4) Knights have extremely useless talents... the only good talent which knights have is the Ulti slasher talent but to increase damage it costs increase in rage cost. What i hate is that the other classes get flat out buffs for their skills without having any side effects... like archers get a reduction in IS cd, mages get reduction in BL cd .... and their other talents are very useful unlike knights' talents. *** do we get all the "chance" talents?? they never proc man..
          So the biggest question here is why are you playing a knight? if you think knight suck so bad and will only suck further. Then why are you still playing and funding a knight? I'm sorry but that's stupid of you. If you hate knights so much and think they are the worse class. Then don't play a knight that simple. Play a mage if you think they are god of all gods here. Why play a class you are going to hate forever? That is extremely stupid thing to do. All you are doing here is discouraging people from playing a class. You arn't helping anything except putting garbage around. We all understand knights are not suppose to beat mages. No need to start talking trash about how knights suck and will always suck. Show some respect to your class and if you hate knights like I already mentioned then DONT PLAY ONE! Don't tell others what they can play or can't or what classes to avoid or anything like that. Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy and deal with it.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-28-2013, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wateverlar View Post
            One thing that knights is really good at is GB!

simple reason, no troops hahaa...
            soooooooooooo true

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
              Late game knights turn into the best dps class and mages turn into tanks.
              Knights owns wb id u go crit mode and High patk
              You shouldn't have said that Kat going to say that you are wrong bring up some stuff about how mages are end game class only. Then go on his rant about how much knight suck even though he plays a knight himself.
              Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-28-2013, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Rock paper scissors, Rock smashes scissors into paper, rock wins.

Comment

Just answer Oxy's question already as why you chose to play your main as knight and not as the other classes when you think knights sucks and will continue to suck. Simple as that. Don't give that lame reason that the other classes are boring or are not as challenging as knights because according to your posts and rants here, you want knights to get the bests of the other classes. Will knight be not as "boring" as the other classes too if the game will comply to your expectations and requests towards knights? That is, if your reason of not playing the 2 other classes is the same with the one I mentioned.
                  Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                    Just answer Oxy's question already as why you chose to play your main as knight and not as the other classes when you think knights sucks and will continue to suck. Simple as that. Don't give that lame reason that the other classes are boring or are not as challenging as knights because according to your posts and rants here, you want knights to get the bests of the other classes. Will knight be not as "boring" as the other classes too if the game will comply to your expectations and requests towards knights? That is, if your reason of not playing the 2 other classes is the same with the one I mentioned.
                    Please play a high level knights and you will know the facts( Ofc dont listen to the extreme cashers as they own everyone and say that knights r OP)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      So the biggest question here is why are you playing a knight? if you think knight suck so bad and will only suck further. Then why are you still playing and funding a knight? I'm sorry but that's stupid of you. If you hate knights so much and think they are the worse class. Then don't play a knight that simple. Play a mage if you think they are god of all gods here. Why play a class you are going to hate forever? That is extremely stupid thing to do. All you are doing here is discouraging people from playing a class. You arn't helping anything except putting garbage around. We all understand knights are not suppose to beat mages. No need to start talking trash about how knights suck and will always suck. Show some respect to your class and if you hate knights like I already mentioned then DONT PLAY ONE! Don't tell others what they can play or can't or what classes to avoid or anything like that. Let people enjoy what they want to enjoy and deal with it.
                      Im not really "funding" my knight a lot, im a very light casher.
                      Plus who wants to go through the trouble of getting those sets again?? it takes a lifetime man... i agree i was sucked in by some random lier who came out with the stupid line "knights r OP late game" as thats clearly not the case... ONLY overpowered knights(or blind knight fanboys who still believe that someday knights will be OP lol) will disagree with me that knights are at a disadvantage indeed.
                      Knights are getting kicked in the nuts with every patch, before every patch people say "wow finally knights would be OP" but the end result is completely opposite. I heard some random noob saying that knights will be OP if they get fairies.... i betcha the result will be completely different this time too, knights will somehow find themselves on the receiving end yet again. They already have with the second academy page and they will with the fairies too. U guys just wait and watch.

Wait till both archers and mages get those insane heal fairies and start healing themselves and their already very hard to kill templars for 80k HP. Oh and btw those heal fairies have all their attacking skills based on MATK so they will hit the knights extremely hard. In just one month the knight whine threads will start rising again. Just wait.
                      Last edited by kattuktk; 10-28-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MaccteN001 View Post
                        Coz i dont want to work on building a pixelated guy from scratch for 5 more months going around the same boring *** MPD's?? i thought it was a simple enough thing to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          You shouldn't have said that Kat going to say that you are wrong bring up some stuff about how mages are end game class only. Then go on his rant about how much knight suck even though he plays a knight himself.
                          cmon why u even speak to that Katt guy? who claimed pvp>pve gear. HAHA.
                          BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                            cmon why u even speak to that Katt guy? who claimed pvp>pve gear. HAHA.
                            ? u dont count in any discussion bro as your a heavy casher 100k BR guy.... you will definitely own most of the mages... just stay away from this
                            And yes, i still hold that PvP 55 is better than PvE 50 in terms of damage.... its a fact but as your a heavy casher and havent made your way through by hard work, u will never understand
                            Last edited by kattuktk; 10-28-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

No use arguing with him. His role here is to be an antagonist. They exist in real life.

Though I am really very much annoyed at what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                                No use arguing with him. His role here is to be an antagonist. They exist in real life.

Though I am really very much annoyed at what he says.
                                Annoying and hard to listen yes, but sadly its true.
                                Oh and i really like guys like u and ban-kai who dont put forward facts, they just like to make statements which are directed at putting other people down. Put some facts proving your points already dude

Comment

Working...
                                X