Pros and Cons about being a knight - keep it simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Kattuk wants knight to beat every other class in the game.
    I just want them to be competitive, u saw how easily that mage owned the knight?? Tell me an archer will own a mage with same ease?? If not then theres something wrong..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
      Ok, first question answered. We know that. Mage triumphs over knight.

What about same br archers? Enlighten us.
      Your not using your brain here...
      Im not saying that knights should win over mages 10/10 times, im just saying that the mage had absoulutely NO problems against that knight... tell me that an archer will beat a mage with the exact same ease??? Nope it wont, it will be seriously damaged if it manages to win, why is that??

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdurcsbXJU
        basing on what i saw in this.. damage of those two are not the same.. even with a crit mage, damage is too gapped. you can see that when each of them is using the chaos rune..

we didnt see the knights stats. some knights focus on pdef/block.

if you watched closely the knights deals 13k+ on slash while the mage did a 22k and take note that was still a blocked. i'd say NOT A LEGIT duel.

one thing i can say about the knight too >>> use your G O D D A M N intercept LOOOOOL

Comment

to add to this,

on the first minute of the video.. both did a bolt and slash.
          knight did an 8k+ with a EWD.. mage did a non-crit 8k+ WITHOUT EWD.. just lol

build was off.. so very not legit duel!

Comment

Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
            That knight is a freaking noob, it's all I can say. You can have all the money and BR in the world, doesn't mean you're smart.

At the end of the fight, he use brutality rune and delphic destroyer and he remove around 50-60% of the mage HP right?

Here is the magic trick, instead, use brutality rune and "ENHANCED delphic destroyer" and now tell me about it.

His strategy suck, his casting speed suck (press the damn button quicker for god sake), he use agoran shield while he still has brutality rune activated.

Sorry, but this video doesn't show that knight class suck, it shows that this knight suck plain and simple.

Comment

dont want to read all replys but i can say a warrior is as good in wb as a archer if u use crits astal's

Comment

Oh and someone said Block heal was 3k max, well that knight just blocked healed for 9k. myth debunked

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.zuesxX View Post
                  Oh and someone said Block heal was 3k max, well that knight just blocked healed for 9k. myth debunked
                  ummm no one said about a 3k block heal limit

is there??

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                    ummm no one said about a 3k block heal limit

is there??
                    I very well could have replied to the wrong thread as there is so many knights suck threads. But yes, someone was saying on one of the current threads that knight's block heal was at max 3k

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      That knight is a freaking noob, it's all I can say. You can have all the money and BR in the world, doesn't mean you're smart.

At the end of the fight, he use brutality rune and delphic destroyer and he remove around 50-60% of the mage HP right?

Here is the magic trick, instead, use brutality rune and "ENHANCED delphic destroyer" and now tell me about it.

His strategy suck, his casting speed suck (press the damn button quicker for god sake), he use agoran shield while he still has brutality rune activated.

Sorry, but this video doesn't show that knight class suck, it shows that this knight suck plain and simple.
                      The mage was healing 110-120k... more if crit heal.... once the knight selects EDD, mages select resto.... knight had no chance tbh.. i agree not the best play but even if it was, mage would not have had any problems. With maxed talents, mages DO heal an insane amount and with maxed BL talent they will be healing quite a bit.. their talents are kickass indeed
                      Last edited by kattuktk; 10-29-2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

The mage was healing 110-120k... more if crit heal.... once the knight selects EDD, mages select resto.... knight had no chance tbh.. i agree not the best play but even if it was, mage would not have had any problems. With maxed talents, mages DO heal an insane amount and with maxed BL talent they will be healing quite a bit.. their talents are kickass indeed
                        Yep mage talents are great, but we lose a LOT in hs cuz of it
                        BL talent is great, but resto talent gives a deal bit of extra cd

Comment

aside from the stupidity of the knight.. Stats is way in favor of the mage.. take note i said stats and not BR.

boh did an 8k attack but the mage has a crit meaning no ewd on her. and still knight is stupid enough not to use intercept

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                            aside from the stupidity of the knight.. Stats is way in favor of the mage.. take note i said stats and not BR.

boh did an 8k attack but the mage has a crit meaning no ewd on her. and still knight is stupid enough not to use intercept
                            I dont think anyone is arguing that mages have the advantage over knights, however people need to stop complaining about knights. I go for the knight/archer killer build. High pdef,EWD,Block,Hp, and goddess and i do fairly well. Its all about the build.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.zuesxX View Post
                              I dont think anyone is arguing that mages have the advantage over knights, however people need to stop complaining about knights. I go for the knight/archer killer build. High pdef,EWD,Block,Hp, and goddess and i do fairly well. Its all about the build.
                              exactly.. that mage is probably on a pdef spec. and the knight is also probably on pdef/block spec too.. means to say that video is irrelevant. it means nothing.

Comment

sorry not to sure about ur sever but my sever has wayyy to much tanks on it we need more mage's and wayyyyy more archer's.... we are always looking for archer's and good ones too that know how to use there skills.... that is the biggest prob we have on my sever is the archer's and some want the mage's too

Comment

Working...
                                X