Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Pros and Cons about being a knight - keep it simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
    so far today i accumulated 3000 points in bg, was killed once by a mage. i believe he was potted and scrolled to the max and using a double honor scroll
    mage killed you and he was bufed with everything?really?shut up and admit mages can kill you alredy

Comment

so far today i accumulated 3000 points in bg, was killed once by a mage. i believe he was potted and scrolled to the max and using a double honor scroll
      Or perhaps mage is just stronger?

Equal br/hs mage should beat a knight

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        Have No idea why knight want be evry class killer stop complaining on it
        Agree, they can already kill archers and still complains about not killing mages.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          mage killed you and he was bufed with everything?really?shut up and admit mages can kill you alredy
          he had 1600 honor by the end of the game, that's unusual without a scroll. i have nothing to hide..he was able to get through my shields in one hit. i haven't seen that in a long time..

Comment

he had 1.6k by the end and that's weird without scroll (or so u say) but you get 3k np lol, u got owned > end of story.

Comment

he had 1600 honor by the end of the game, that's unusual without a scroll. i have nothing to hide..he was able to get through my shields in one hit. i haven't seen that in a long time..
              Perfectly normal honor gain for a strong mage, I used to cap hnr over 1.5-2 BGs
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                he had 1.6k by the end and that's weird without scroll (or so u say) but you get 3k np lol, u got owned > end of story.
                I got 3k today, not in one bg round. but yes i did get owned ..i admit. is there a problem with telling the truth? He was able to get thru my shields with one aoe and i have 76k hp

Comment

oh, did some quick math. assuming you get 91 pts per kill, you would need 18kills. with 25 mins for bg ..that means you get 1.4 mins per kill. that includes running around entering with lag etc. very fast work

Wow, you're veerrry good Littlelyseria, to cap at 2k you would need 22 kills in bg. which means you would need to kill somebody every 1.2 mins (1 min 12 secs), that includes running around bg to find and also entering each battle
                  Last edited by R27355993; 10-27-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

oh, did some quick math. assuming you get 91 pts per kill, you would need 18kills. with 25 mins for bg ..that means you get 1.4 mins per kill. that includes running around entering with lag etc. very fast work

Wow, you're veerrry good Littlelyseria, to cap at 2k you would need 22 kills in bg. which means you would need to kill somebody every 1.2 mins (1 min 12 secs), that includes running around bg to find and also entering each battle

I really do not understand what you are talking about... Anyways, you have to take note that some players can be defeated in less than a minute, or just even less than 30 seconds... You even said that one aoe just made your shield dissappear... In my case, there are some enemies I can defeat just using 1 brutal rune and a whirlwind.

The other thing is that there is a 50% chance that the next target is already beside you when you finish a battle. Or if he spawn camps, then getting next targets 'could' be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      I really do not understand what you are talking about... Anyways, you have to take note that some players can be defeated in less than a minute, or just even less than 30 seconds... You even said that one aoe just made your shield dissappear... In my case, there are some enemies I can defeat just using 1 brutal rune and a whirlwind.

The other thing is that there is a 50% chance that the next target is already beside you when you finish a battle. Or if he spawn camps, then getting next targets 'could' be easier.
                      I am skeptical that this is sustainable for a full 25 minutes without a scroll. but then mages are miracle workers

Comment

I get 20+ kills all the time and I only attack people with carts, so nothing surprising. Gotta avoid dryaded mages because even if they can't kill you it might still take a couple minutes.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                          The discussion come to an end the moment kattuktk says knight sucks. You can't argue back because he's always right. lol
                          Well.... unlike what you are doing now i put forward FACTS..
                          1) Knights suck in BG and will suck even harder with that second academy page which will boost everyone's troop count to insane levels..
                          2) Knights are the least preffered class in any MPD.... most of them can be done without knights and tbh 2 archers + 2 mages is the best combo for most of them coz of the constant need of heals and the many buffs which bosses put on themselves..
                          3) Knights are the worst out of the 3 classes in other PvE events except spire and tok
                          4) Knights have extremely useless talents... the only good talent which knights have is the Ulti slasher talent but to increase damage it costs increase in rage cost. What i hate is that the other classes get flat out buffs for their skills without having any side effects... like archers get a reduction in IS cd, mages get reduction in BL cd .... and their other talents are very useful unlike knights' talents. *** do we get all the "chance" talents?? they never proc man..
                          These are the facts.... U cant argue as they are correct.
                          Last edited by kattuktk; 10-27-2013, 08:40 PM.

Comment

who said knights sucks in wb??!!! u need crit + determination astro for a knight to do well in wb..

as a knight, i have my world boss set (crit + determination + charm(optional)

with pve set, u can do delphic + enhanced delphic. (my dmg is about 90k minimum to 140k) per attack.

however, knights are the hardest class to double hit! esp with the lag. but if every round u can do slasher+aa and US +aa. in crit mode, knights are damn good in wb.
                            just very hard to do 2x , especially us +aa
                            IGN: watty
                            Server:s271
                            Class: Knight
                            BR: 120k + growing slowly
                            Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

mages will never ever tank ...they just can't - simple
                              Are you sure?
                              Last edited by CondorHero; 10-28-2013, 03:34 AM.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

One thing that knights is really good at is GB!

simple reason, no troops hahaa...
                                IGN: watty
                                Server:s271
                                Class: Knight
                                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                                X