Pros and Cons about being a knight - keep it simple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    Some say knights own, some say knights sucks, same for every class. Maybe knights aren't for you, not your style.
    Conclusion: all the classes rocks in a different aspect of a game, but they have to suit your style as well. I had an archer as well but i really didn't liked him, just offensive skills, now I am a mage. That doesn't mean that archers sucks, does it?
    If you play this game for a while you shall see that you shall get owned by every class, depending on how good they play, for the ones that don't play well with it or doesn't suits their style, it sucks
    I have probably been playing this game much longer than u have as the statement which u have made is something which even a lvl 5 guy with no experience can come up with "all classes are made for something" . We are not talking about how knights are good at tanking PATK classes and mobs, we are discussing how and in which event can they take full advantage of their tankiness over others, and the answer is none.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Annoying and hard to listen yes, but sadly its true.
      Oh and i really like guys like u and ban-kai who dont put forward facts, they just like to make statements which are directed at putting other people down. Put some facts proving your points already dude
      :P

Let me give a situation:

How about a battle between a pve mage and pve knight, BOTH have same troop count of Templar, say 2250 TC, which, let say, each templar has 80k hp?

How about a battle between a pve archer and pve knight, BOTH having a templars with 80k hp (which means no suntoria is being casted here),

What about if the knight is tanking the troops when he battles those other classes, (of course, with BOTH of them have same troop count)? a knight with level 2 Enhanced block, 75k hp, and let us say, 4k block for being a high level?
      Last edited by Kingryan; 10-28-2013, 11:53 PM.

Comment

ahah i like the look on mages face when knight just have HP 2K and he is ready with EDD and mages health is full,

"Mages- Aww man, not this"
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          ahah i like the look on mages face when knight just have HP 2K and he is ready with EDD and mages health is full,

"Mages- Aww man, not this"
          I have enaught hp to take on me edd with 50% bonus so dont see problem here

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
            Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
            *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
            *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
            *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
            *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
            *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
            *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...

R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              I have enaught hp to take on me edd with 50% bonus so dont see problem here
              But you don't have enough pdef... Assuming your hp is 75k, then each slash of EED will be 16k. You're chopped up.

But then, the next fight of knight, he will be in trouble, cause he has no star points to heal himself....

Knights still lose....

Comment

Originally posted by R26699963 View Post
                I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
                Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
                *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
                *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
                *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
                *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
                *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
                *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...

R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !

You should not have post something like this... Well, since you posted it, just prepare yourself for some horror coming... Try to keep your head cool all the time if that terror comes, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  But you don't have enough pdef... Assuming your hp is 75k, then each slash of EED will be 16k. You're chopped up.

But then, the next fight of knight, he will be in trouble, cause he has no star points to heal himself....

Knights still lose....
                  From my exp, i must meet few k br higher br knight with high patk to take my all hp in 1 edd
                  If he dont do that i have allways resto in casting

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    From my exp, i must meet few k br higher br knight with high patk to take my all hp in 1 edd
                    If he dont do that i have allways resto in casting
                    lol. That was a joke... Don't take my comment seriously...

Anyways, good knights are rare.

Comment

it is very stupid game.they bullying us.my character is strong knight with 16k mdef but every noob mage can kill me in the arena.they promote the mages.and this is very silly.in our server almost no knight.all left the game or changed class.They ***** the game becouse of in r2 game there are a lot of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        :P

Let me give a situation:

How about a battle between a pve mage and pve knight, BOTH have same troop count of Templar, say 2250 TC, which, let say, each templar has 80k hp?

How about a battle between a pve archer and pve knight, BOTH having a templars with 80k hp (which means no suntoria is being casted here),

What about if the knight is tanking the troops when he battles those other classes, (of course, with BOTH of them have same troop count)? a knight with level 2 Enhanced block, 75k hp, and let us say, 4k block for being a high level?
                        Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdurcsbXJU

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          Id give u an even more intense fight... how about a knight 210k br fighting a mage 210k br?? sure you would expect knight to hurt the mage seriously IF not kill it right?? well WRONG!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAdurcsbXJU
                          Ok, first question answered. We know that. Mage triumphs over knight.

What about same br archers? Enlighten us.

Comment

Kattuk wants knight to beat every other class in the game.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

this is breaking my heart.. i thought. knights are strong.. i just got my knight to lvl40 .. took beat down from every mage.. 3-4 lvl below me.. with more then 2k br gap.. hoping knights will be strong.. in later part of game.......

Comment

It's all these low levels that keep saying knight are weak, just because they haven't leveled properly.

KNIGHT BEFORE 50 = WEAK
                                KNIGHT AFTER 60 +/- = POWERHOUSE

Just keep leveling and you will see. Tired of this stupid moaning, try a bloody archer, where you're strong as hell first 50 levels and then just get weaker and weaker the higher u level.
                                Wish I endured my knight.... lol
                                Player Class: Archer
                                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                                X