Feedback - balens market rumours.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback - balens market rumours.

I have heard troublesome suggestions that the trades in market would happen trough balens instead of gold.

I sincerely hope this is not true.

I will give you few pointers.

- The real money auction system ( its what it would be) is generally failure and often exploited in games, look at diablo 3 for example, I know about
    dozen ( real) players that quit the game the day real money auctions were implemented.

- This game has pretty good balance between payers and non payers,so far the biggest advantage payers have is that they can ( with ridiculous cost), control the random stat aspect of their gear, which most normal people wont' do. Having ability to just slam in the dollar bill and become a demi god is a very very bad idea.

I am currently a VIP and I buy balens, I am not hiding it. But if the market is like that, you won't see me in this game. I am very competive, but I dislike unfair advantage, its why things that are of little benefit like getting vip with exp bonus and easier ui was perfect for me
    ( everyone knows wheel is rigged so thats not an issue :P), as well as ability to boost guild wealth with money. But gear ? gear should always be earned in game means, its what makes games worth playing. You should never bring real money to grind, it kills games.

Just my two cents.

Originally posted by Murdac View Post
    I have heard troublesome suggestions that the trades in market would happen trough balens instead of gold.

I sincerely hope this is not true.

I will give you few pointers.

- The real money auction system ( its what it would be) is generally failure and often exploited in games, look at diablo 3 for example, I know about
    dozen ( real) players that quit the game the day real money auctions were implemented.

- This game has pretty good balance between payers and non payers,so far the biggest advantage payers have is that they can ( with ridiculous cost), control the random stat aspect of their gear, which most normal people wont' do. Having ability to just slam in the dollar bill and become a demi god is a very very bad idea.

I am currently a VIP and I buy balens, I am not hiding it. But if the market is like that, you won't see me in this game. I am very competive, but I dislike unfair advantage, its why things that are of little benefit like getting vip with exp bonus and easier ui was perfect for me
    ( everyone knows wheel is rigged so thats not an issue :P), as well as ability to boost guild wealth with money. But gear ? gear should always be earned in game means, its what makes games worth playing. You should never bring real money to grind, it kills games.

Just my two cents.
    True story bro.

Comment

Working...
    X