Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArowenGR
    replied
    Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    archers are not better tanks than knights as you say... maybe you should go and build an archer and see just how weak they really are compared to knights... but you would probably just cry about that too.. try reading the build guides and listening to people who know what they r talking about.
    Listen buddy, be a knight and try find a group for any 40,50 or 60 normal mpd to start gathering loids.
    Void? 2 knights not possible because of magic last boss.
    GoD? 1 knight top, because you need scatter and heal so 3 out of 4 members are mage/archer
    Moon? 2 knights impossible but 2 archers 2 mage or 1 mages 3 archer VERY possible. IMPOSSIBLE to find group when UR a knight.
    And keep in mind that many last boss (TL, MD, DT) do MAGIC damage, which is pretty much a weakness for knights.

Knights not wanted by most people in their normal runs and we have to wait for other classes to do their run first.
    We have no heal, no scatter, no puri and we are supposed to be tanks so no high dps unless hard casher
    So actually NO real skill to help us in mpd, even though we are supposed to last long.
    And the bleeding KILLS us. At least let us have a skill to calm down bleed.

We have appollo yes, but at the cost of MANY MANY other skills. Only with double skills is appollo actually an option.
    And even though heal,puri,scatter are unique in class, archers have IS which is pretty much the same as appollo, only better cause of damage.

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    Originally posted by boy24 View Post
    maybe your a cashier that cashed to exceed the knights limit. YES knights really sucks on pvp(except BG lvl 30-39 with high br and high lvl,they really shine alot). but the reason why they suck is not the number or count of thier damage given its on thier skill that only attack single front enemy compared to the two attacks at ramdom or most. like if i hit an ancher,all i did is one while archer punch me back with two(where is justice?).higher troop enemy really bad against knight, imagine like your breaking a wall of steel while catching those arrows and meteors on face. also archers are really more tanky than knights in pvp so straightly speaking mages is not really too much power to all class.

play knight without money and compared it mage and archer build no cash,you people see whos telling the truth.
    It doesnt matter if you are a casher or not... if you are fighting people with the same br as you then cash has nothing to do with it... its about brains.. and obviously you have none.... archers are not better tanks than knights as you say... maybe you should go and build an archer and see just how weak they really are compared to knights... but you would probably just cry about that too.. try reading the build guides and listening to people who know what they r talking about.
    Last edited by R25401441; 11-01-2013, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R27355993
    replied
    Can't wait for new academy page and add those to my knight. hope others waste kaynite on their troops

Leave a comment:

• tomas143
    replied
    in the end...you have to cash more. hope all players are cashier...
    maybe i have to play knight with crit and block build. to know myself knights are really not weak as they say.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    You're all playing it wrong, each class has their own pros and cons, it depends on what you base your build on; whether a real tank, pure damager, or anti-mage, that's why you need block......... anyone saying mages are not op, needs to redo their whole enlightenment and stats build; any archer complaining needs to learn how to use the proper talents and not just holy seal.

Oh wait................... you just need to cash.......... More!!

Leave a comment:

• boy24
    replied
    Originally posted by slikec View Post
    Only bad thing about mage is facing another equally strong mage Having 4min. fight is just damn long .
    lol.too short for knight vs knightsame br same level.that was the time were we can used heal runes.i get bored so i close my browser and eat burger instead.

Leave a comment:

• boy24
    replied
    Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    seriously... i keep hearing that knights are the worst class... get a grip.. I use my knight toon to beat mages and archers both higher in br than myself.. and not by using stun either.. if you are a knight and think that knights suck.. then you suck.. build your toon better or kindly keep quiet!! thank you
    maybe your a cashier that cashed to exceed the knights limit. YES knights really sucks on pvp(except BG lvl 30-39 with high br and high lvl,they really shine alot). but the reason why they suck is not the number or count of thier damage given its on thier skill that only attack single front enemy compared to the two attacks at ramdom or most. like if i hit an ancher,all i did is one while archer punch me back with two(where is justice?).higher troop enemy really bad against knight, imagine like your breaking a wall of steel while catching those arrows and meteors on face. also archers are really more tanky than knights in pvp so straightly speaking mages is not really too much power to all class.

play knight without money and compared it mage and archer build no cash,you people see whos telling the truth.

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Are Knights struggling to beat archers? will be tougher with higher troop count but losing to archers?

Leave a comment:

• Ninno20
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    they heal with skills
    actually i sayd that above lol
    So what? They heal based on the pets int level? does its att power effect mine?

Leave a comment:

• R25401441
    replied
    seriously... i keep hearing that knights are the worst class... get a grip.. I use my knight toon to beat mages and archers both higher in br than myself.. and not by using stun either.. if you are a knight and think that knights suck.. then you suck.. build your toon better or kindly keep quiet!! thank you

Leave a comment:

• TheTylerLee1
    replied
    Since when were knights not the worst class?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I dont say nothing aBout skills but on what healing power will be based must ask later friend on s1 how it works
    they heal with skills
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Guess no one saw pets do have stats.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60784[/ATTACH]
    actually i sayd that above lol

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Guess no one saw pets do have stats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1677297

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    or maybe they had nothing else to do?:P dont think pets skills depends on our stats it depends on what you uppgrade at each peet
    I dont say nothing aBout skills but on what healing power will be based must ask later friend on s1 how it works

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    If this will be based on class atk, this will be unfair against mages and i hope this will be based on matk, thats why in cn wt top archers/knights have 15-20 k matk...
    or maybe they had nothing else to do?:P dont think pets skills depends on our stats it depends on what you uppgrade at each peet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X