Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    You really hate the knight class don't you? Can you finally answer why you are even maining a knight then and funding it? I mean shouldn't you be making a mage instead since you think that is the best class out there? Really doesn't make sense that you are bashing the knight class and you too are a knight.
    Let him be. He has been doing it for the past few months and still playing it.

    Comment


    • #47
      use from skills reduce ww cd as much u can n also get 60 set or 70 set...then these mages n archers r nothing in front of knight

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        You really hate the knight class don't you? Can you finally answer why you are even maining a knight then and funding it? I mean shouldn't you be making a mage instead since you think that is the best class out there? Really doesn't make sense that you are bashing the knight class and you too are a knight.
        Pay him the money and he is good to make a good mage
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

        Comment


        • #49
          All i want for Knight to do is to reduce the CD time from 60 second to 40 second.and whirl wind to 15 second. and we all are happy
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Anyone who has played knight knows that troop count is a big, big factor. For archers it is a factor yes, but not that big. For mages on the other hand, troop count is absolutely non existent.
            why is troop count not that big of a factor for archers? as far as im aware, they only have 1 aoe skill, same as knights. (not counting the big aoe skill, since lets face it, unless you have rage rune you wont be able to start with it, and by the time that you do manage to get enough rage for it, the opponnents troops will mostly be half dead or dea, so no point in using it then) Furthermore, although archers are considered to be the dps class, knights dps are nothing to laugh at. With there pve set and passive skills, they get monstrous rage gain per turn, and out of all classes, the base damage done by each atk is higher for them (archers damage mostly come from crit).
            Furthermore, im a mage, and ive fought knights that have killed my troops at nearly the same rate as ive killed there troops, them being behind me by a turn or 2, and lets face it an extra 2 turns against a knight wont make much of a difference to a mage, theyll still die fairly easy to them in a 1 on 1 fight, even when they both have the same br. Reason for this is the knights due more damage the mages per atk, and they have a lot more hp than mages.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              why is troop count not that big of a factor for archers? as far as im aware, they only have 1 aoe skill, same as knights. (not counting the big aoe skill, since lets face it, unless you have rage rune you wont be able to start with it, and by the time that you do manage to get enough rage for it, the opponnents troops will mostly be half dead or dea, so no point in using it then) Furthermore, although archers are considered to be the dps class, knights dps are nothing to laugh at. With there pve set and passive skills, they get monstrous rage gain per turn, and out of all classes, the base damage done by each atk is higher for them (archers damage mostly come from crit).
              Furthermore, im a mage, and ive fought knights that have killed my troops at nearly the same rate as ive killed there troops, them being behind me by a turn or 2, and lets face it an extra 2 turns against a knight wont make much of a difference to a mage, theyll still die fairly easy to them in a 1 on 1 fight, even when they both have the same br. Reason for this is the knights due more damage the mages per atk, and they have a lot more hp than mages.
              Be careful when arguing with him. Make sure you still maintain your cool.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                All i want for Knight to do is to reduce the CD time from 60 second to 40 second.and whirl wind to 15 second. and we all are happy
                we have a talent for WW and assuming it gives the same cd reduction with each lvl, cd will be 7 seconds at lvl 10.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  we have a talent for WW and assuming it gives the same cd reduction with each lvl, cd will be 7 seconds at lvl 10.
                  When will that happen (level 10 talent for ww)? After life?

                  Hehe, just joking...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    I dunno how the new patch will influence knights, but top players from my chinese cross-server rankings are knights, and a lot of them.(inlcluding 250k BR -320k HP knight). So either chinese ultimate cashers like to play knights, or knights will be doing just fine.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      When will that happen (level 10 talent for ww)? After life?

                      Hehe, just joking...
                      ofc we wont reach that anytime soon :P but he said 15 sec WW and thats (in theory) possible with talent lvl 60.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
                        Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
                        *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
                        *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
                        *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
                        *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
                        *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
                        *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...


                        R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          You're building your knight wrong, /end thread

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by R26699963 View Post
                            I am seriously Stunned on how the knights are overpowered
                            Everywhere they own , But still complain that they are weak +Mages are OP *(the weakest class )
                            *Knights Get 10 Rage per turn for everything they do while archers get 5 (for doing crit that is ) and u know crit .. It is not possible in everyturn unless u have high crit stat ) ,where as mage get 2 points on damaging the enemy ..
                            *Knights have the 20% hp , 20% PDef and 10% heal boast . .. , whereas archers only get 20 % boast to Hp and 20% boast to crit (20% boast to crit is very low cause u can never have alot of crit ) and mages have only 20% mdef boast and 8% healing boast.. (look at the Knights first )
                            *Knights have the fastest skill among the class, SLASHER and also does the most damage 132% +205 DMG
                            *They have Shield, they can use it in the start of a game and still be conform that they wont die before the shield vanishes, where as mage are always afraid they would die before they use restoration ,.
                            *They have EDD , The highest Damaging Power among all the class !
                            *The 4% heal per turn is seriously OP ,U can calculate when someone has about 80k hp then u heal 3200 , Its hell of Pain in the *** when knights have high Block...


                            R2 games should seriously consider in bringing the Knights Class low cause THEY ARE OP CLASS !
                            Sooooo invalid..... Just cash more /end thread

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              lol ur one frustrated guy really tha hurts

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                lol archer have double shot where as knight he need 35 rage for it to make such a shot and more over if all of those rage is consumed for attacks how come they use sheild id rage is wasted earlier wht ever u say it knights are at mojor disadvantage . if mage and archer are of fully balens users its out of this area for knight he only shd sheild rather than attack eventually other eliminat ehis troops and target him and he dies eventually haha pls dont say archer are not at advantage

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X