Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
    i want to know too.. i wish s1 players would give us some more info. is healing as knight worth it or how strong is it compared to a mage using it (does it depend on our matk)?
    If this will be based on class atk, this will be unfair against mages and i hope this will be based on matk, thats why in cn wt top archers/knights have 15-20 k matk...

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
    Can anyone elaborate on knights healing with slyths?

They boost matt which is useless (from what i have hear'd) but you can still level patt with them. Is it worth it, should i get one, or is the strength / def one more worth while?

Anyone have details or know any info?
    i want to know too.. i wish s1 players would give us some more info. is healing as knight worth it or how strong is it compared to a mage using it (does it depend on our matk)?

Leave a comment:

• koevman
    replied
    Anyone checked if spire chest give bound balens ?

Leave a comment:

• slikec
    replied
    I started with knight saw after 3 weeks how mage is OP and created a mage. I now have both acc lvl64 both 69k br mage lord divine(for over month) knight i dont even do bgs anymore since gaining 46 honor per battle is just joke with knight.

Only bad thing about mage is facing another equally strong mage Having 4min. fight is just damn long

About archers i never played them but my knight eats most archers up to 72k br when i do decide to play bg i ofcourse focus attacking archers. Meaning i win vs many 75k br archers also. 17,k pdef 3k block and 60k hp does wonders vs them If archer dont have at least 23k patk he is doomed.

Leave a comment:

• Ninno20
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    And we can heals now :3
    Can anyone elaborate on knights healing with slyths?

They boost matt which is useless (from what i have hear'd) but you can still level patt with them. Is it worth it, should i get one, or is the strength / def one more worth while?

Anyone have details or know any info?

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    You missing the most important thing from the 2.1 Update.

Pets. Knight are the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Pets. They will have the ability to have a 2nd All-Target AoE as well as Healing via the Pets. Extra AoE doesn't do anything for a Mage since RoF / Meteor should always go off in rotation - there's no room for a 3rd.
    And we can heals now :3

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
    So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
    2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
    You missing the most important thing from the 2.1 Update.

Pets. Knight are the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Pets. They will have the ability to have a 2nd All-Target AoE as well as Healing via the Pets. Extra AoE doesn't do anything for a Mage since RoF / Meteor should always go off in rotation - there's no room for a 3rd.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    do that and then we will see the whiners army!!!!
    Nuuu... I dont care aBout ap^^

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    God strategy is put mage in centrum...but shhhh^^
    do that and then we will see the whiners army!!!!

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    Some mages sit in front. Some sit in back. AP strategy is difficult to use because mages can heal. So LF→BL, AP→resto. Mages are at a disadvantage to archers currently, but yeah, it's not so cut and dry.

Knights on the other hand, completely own archers when built correctly. I have had a knight 6k BR below me kill me. No HS use involved. I've also had a knight 3k BR above me lose (albeit closely). All depends on how the knight is built, really. My strategy didn't differ for either battle.
    God strategy is put mage in centrum...but shhhh^^

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Some mages sit in front. Some sit in back. AP strategy is difficult to use because mages can heal. So LF→BL, AP→resto. Mages are at a disadvantage to archers currently, but yeah, it's not so cut and dry.

Knights on the other hand, completely own archers when built correctly. I have had a knight 6k BR below me kill me. No HS use involved. I've also had a knight 3k BR above me lose (albeit closely). All depends on how the knight is built, really. My strategy didn't differ for either battle.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Thats why we run arena in 1 row^^ and our archer love backrow mages xD
    One thing i hate is dds after 50% xD

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
    This. I still don't know why archers still whine against mages yet they have 2 attacks that directly hit hero on the back row.

Of course if they are complaining about mages and mages are always on the back so what is the problem? Unless this whining archers are only on pvp and not on pve set that they can't spam AP and they are complaining about pve mages lmao! Anyone knows those in pve always own those who are in pvp set. My brother wears a 50 pve set and he spam AP with 14k++ (sometimes 20k lol to those mages who have forgotten about their pdef, and many are) damage each hit on mages . Coz most people here worries too much on troops rather than on the hero itself.
    and so someone who has same thoughts as me came thou i know many pve archers who dont spam AP even thou i told them it would help them ALOT so kinda useless saying to some people :/

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
    u need to change your tactics. most archers are now using skills that atk the back row first to kill mage faster: ap+df big pain in *** for mages since those will always hit you. and if im not mistaking, archers big atk that uses 80 rage also atks back row first, could be wrong though.
    This. I still don't know why archers still whine against mages yet they have 2 attacks that directly hit hero on the back row.

Of course if they are complaining about mages and mages are always on the back so what is the problem? Unless this whining archers are only on pvp and not on pve set that they can't spam AP and they are complaining about pve mages lmao! Anyone knows those in pve always own those who are in pvp set. My brother wears a 50 pve set and he spam AP with 14k++ (sometimes 20k lol to those mages who have forgotten about their pdef, and many are) damage each hit on mages . Coz most people here worries too much on troops rather than on the hero itself.

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    In my experience, knights shine level 60+.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X