Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
    So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
    2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-27-2013, 07:25 AM.

did i hurt your feelings ..so sad

Comment

We mages will must cast our aoe's more times too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        We mages will must cast our aoe's more times too
        Yea . Mages are so OP

Comment

Dont care aBout knight complainingfrom a long time i see knight want be 2/3 class killer and complain aBout how unfair is it again mages. U are damn archer killers, live with it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Dont care aBout knight complainingfrom a long time i see knight want be 2/3 class killer and complain aBout how unfair is it again mages. U are damn archer killers, live with it
            If u really think that knights can kill archers who have level 75, 2800 Troop count templars then u dont know the pain of knights.

I called mages OP as they can kill archers without much problem, archers are NOT mages' counters, even if now they are at a slight advantage over mages, thatll fade away as soon as mages run around with 2800 TC templars. Only a very, very noob mage will loose to archers, as archers will take an eternity to kill templars unless they can spam AP. As soon as they run outta rage for AP, mages can resto. Furthermore with one sunt, the templars will gain 6.5k+ HP which is insanely OP. Mages can win against archers definitely. Only a noob mage wont

Comment

for me i think knights are not PvP class

Comment

for me i think knights are not PvP class knight class can't kill some mages if the mage have a high troop stats or equal to the stats of the troops of knight like what did kattuktk said.

Comment

If its true that academy blessing will boost second page also than im gonna level red charm. Its already rediculous in CW where most mages have only 1 aoe and templars have 70-80k HP.

Sorry for OT but dont worry this will effect everyone.

Comment

We talk here aBout knight or archers? Or on evrything make choice xD
                    If knight cant beat archer - something is wrong in bulid...90k br knight which i know, dont have problems with 90k br or even 93k archers
                    I can say same thing,only Noob archer cant kill mages
                    Want to talk like that still? Want blame someone, send mail to 7roaD I learn to take what i get as a archer and now mage, dont complain here bcs game is game...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                      If its true that academy blessing will boost second page also than im gonna level red charm. Its already rediculous in CW where most mages have only 1 aoe and templars have 70-80k HP.

Sorry for OT but dont worry this will effect everyone.
                      Lol itll effect everyone? nice joke

Comment

We talk here aBout knight or archers? Or on evrything make choice xD
                        If knight cant beat archer - something is wrong in bulid...90k br knight which i know, dont have problems with 90k br or even 93k archers
                        I can say same thing,only Noob archer cant kill mages
                        Want to talk like that still? Want blame someone, send mail to 7roaD I learn to take what i get as a archer and now mage, dont complain here bcs game is game...
                        I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count

Comment

so what are we? a pve class? id say lets wait what the pet system will do to class balance.

Comment

The divine trinity being Knight > Archer > Mage > Knight is still good. It's that damn HS that has got to be the worst implementation ever.
                            Suddenly it doesn't matter how good you play, it's all about getting that dumb talent to a higher level than your opponent.
                            The balance is completely gone due to it.
                            Last edited by IggyBousse; 10-27-2013, 08:02 AM.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

On 7road wartune most top player have around 2k-2k3 TC so i dont think have TC on 2nd page(from 1-10 place i checked)

Comment

Working...
                              X