Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i continually read these threads about how one class is OP and other are lesser. Truth is this game is interesting and fun because each class has its weakness' along with its strengths. What seems most imbalanced at times is that the weakness seems to become most obvious at certain levels. I like the fact that we are not all equally balanced. I can smack archers no problem now where as it was knights that i down by the dozen, knights are the more difficult ones when they are played proper. Here's a hint; you have the most damage mitigation and HP, learn to use that to your advantage. Mine is AoE, disadvantage low low HP.

Wait and see patch 2.1 sounds interesting at this point, but its unpractised.

JalexGiaWolf
    65 Mage
    Server 253
    Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count
      I dont have 90k br knight and 90k br archersry

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count
        This argument jus sounds like troop count is king regardless of class..
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
          On 7road wartune most top player have around 2k-2k3 TC so i dont think have TC on 2nd page(from 1-10 place i checked)
          Yea but there must not have been BW in that version which u watched pics from

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            This argument jus sounds like troop count is king regardless of class..
            Anyone who has played knight knows that troop count is a big, big factor. For archers it is a factor yes, but not that big. For mages on the other hand, troop count is absolutely non existent.

Comment

mage kil knights-knights kil archers-archer kil mage .
              Is nothing wrong here...only noobs who want to will all in a pvp game, and if is posible with no cash spent in build .

Btw, critical heal is nerfed on r2 servers from January this year, becouse some ppls think archers need that to kill mages:P and is unfair ,all should have a good critical rate conform to their build.
              Last edited by GonzZo; 10-27-2013, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GonzZo View Post
                mage kil knights-knights kil archers-archer kil knights .
                Is nothing wrong here...only noobs who want to will all in a pvp game, and if is posible with no cash spent in build .

Btw, critical heal is nerfed on r2 servers from January this year, becouse some ppls think archers need that to kill mages:P and is unfair ,all should have a good critical rate conform to their build.
                archers kill mages and crit heal isnt nerfed

Comment

Anyone who has played knight knows that troop count is a big, big factor. For archers it is a factor yes, but not that big. For mages on the other hand, troop count is absolutely non existent.
                  We need the troops so you waste your rage of them while we kill yours in 2 shots
                  ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                  IGN: Mary Magdalene
                  Class: Mage
                  LVL: 44
                  BR: 1194
                  Full level 40 epic set

Comment

yeah right ) and you are/was citical mage and can make the diference from last year and now

Comment

Originally posted by GonzZo View Post
                      mage kil knights-knights kil archers-archer kil mage .

Archer crit been nerfed so many times, stop complaining.

WHEN MAGES COMPLAIN, I JUST CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUS...
                      Last edited by IggyBousse; 10-27-2013, 08:40 AM.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Archer crit been nerfed so many times, stop complaining.

WHEN MAGES COMPLAIN, I JUST CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUS...
                        he said crit heal and not archers crit -_- and yeah archers dont crit as much as they used and i really love that

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          he said crit heal and not archers crit -_- and yeah archers dont crit as much as they used and i really love that
                          That was my point, how he complained about the mages heal crit being reduced...
                          There fixed, I misquoted lol.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            That was my point, how he complained about the mages heal crit being reduced...
                            There fixed, I misquoted lol.
                            lol and i that was wondering what kind of **** you were talking

Comment

Duh... Archer skills are random, so they will be able to counter the mages, even if they have a large troop count, meaning, they don't have the pressure of finishing the troops first... They can finish the mage before the troops... Unlike the knights, most of its attacks are front row targets.... Add to that the fact that the lunatic fire skill has insane damage and a low cooldown.... Or archer using the support tree skill, in which the armor piercer and the deep freeze attacks the back row targets, in which the mage is usually positioned, then mage will be easily be killed by an archer.... Knights really has a low chance of defeating a mage, especially with a high troop count..

So my conclusion, mages are not OP... But saying that knights are the worst class, i won't comment about it, cause I still have some doubts about which is more powerful between knights and archers.

Anyways, i hope the sylph system would make things better... This system transform your character into some i-don't-know-what-is-that-being, upgrading your skills for 1 minute... The upgraded skills looks cool, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                                Duh... Archer skills are random, so they will be able to counter the mages, even if they have a large troop count, meaning, they don't have the pressure of finishing the troops first... They can finish the mage before the troops... Unlike the knights, most of its attacks are front row targets.... Add to that the fact that the lunatic fire skill has insane damage and a low cooldown.... Or archer using the support tree skill, in which the armor piercer and the deep freeze attacks the back row targets, in which the mage is usually positioned, then mage will be easily be killed by an archer.... Knights really has a low chance of defeating a mage, especially with a high troop count..

So my conclusion, mages are not OP... But saying that knights are the worst class, i won't comment about it, cause I still have some doubts about which is more powerful between knights and archers.

Anyways, i hope the sylph system would make things better... This system transform your character into some i-don't-know-what-is-that-being, upgrading your skills for 1 minute... The upgraded skills looks cool, though.
                                archers skill havea secret to them... knights have advantage only in ga and gb so they are the worst class,mages are OP lol,sylph system needs quite some time to be activated 1 min or 2 and stays only for a short time so depends which kind and what stats your pet has

Comment

Working...
                                X