Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
    So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
    2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
    I highly doubt Blessing wheel will be implemented with a second academy page.

Comment

I heard that you can transform in fairies and heal yourself. This shall help the knights more than the other classes since they have better defenses

Comment

in response to this post, i kill too many mages with my knight so i'm not sure which class is worse

Comment

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
          in response to this post, i kill too many mages with my knight so i'm not sure which class is worse
          your hs

Comment

I would say WarTune team have no brain to think by it ....Academy wheel first. then this .... soon there game will die

Comment

Why does everyone think Templars are so good. Knights my lvl easily waltz thru my templars and every academy skill is maxed, and I have a troop count of 1818.
              That's the reason knights become so strong the higher they level. The troops don't level up equally and don't support us archers and mages as much as they should.
              Give us new troops, and then knights won't be so powerful. I'm really tired of hearing people say knights are weak. They're powerhouses.
              We need an archer thread knowing how much we suffer against both mages and knights the higher we level unless we cash hard.
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You do realize that if we get another academy page we will get Patk boost as well right? So that means the extra troops you get will do nothing since we will have more Patk to kill them fast, also I personally think that knights will become one of the best Classes in the game with the new pet system, we will be able to heal and do more aoes with the pets which makes mages more useless

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                  You do realize that if we get another academy page we will get Patk boost as well right? So that means the extra troops you get will do nothing since we will have more Patk to kill them fast, also I personally think that knights will become one of the best Classes in the game with the new pet system, we will be able to heal and do more aoes with the pets which makes mages more useless
                  you will only heal either aoe from what i saw at least..mages useless?sure let the mage get the pure dmg aoe pet or the healing one

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                    Yeah sure, troop will get double the HP and increments in all other stats and knights will add like 2k more PATK, balanced?? nope its not.. dont forget troop count increment shoots up the HP of the troop by an insane amount... so 700 troop count cannot be countered by 2k patk.
                    Also u guys are gotta be kidding me abut the new pet system, it is here as a bane of knights... fyi only one fairy heals, and that fairy is an all out magic attacker, meaning now even archers can hit knights pretty hard with MATK and also heal themselves, if as a knight to counter anything u pick a patk fairy then u will miss out on the insane healing of the heal fairy. It sucks for knights that the most widely used and the most powerful heal fairy has MATK... knights will be toast facing them
                    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-28-2013, 09:38 PM.

Comment

lol, second academy tree will be for pets, not for classes....

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
                        lol, second academy tree will be for pets, not for classes....
                        Nope, its the same academy page, its a copy of the first page and pets dont even have stats like PATK, PDEF etc. they have armor, endurance etc.
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 10-28-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

R2(GM OF WARTUNE) BETTER REMOVE THE CLASS KNIGHT FROM GAME [you already got ton of cash from knight]- Yes Most cash is dropped in game by Knights-

Now 2.1 Patch, Will Hurt a lot to knights [Can make 30% of Knights to Quit Game]. Smart ***, you really know how to scam the money -
                          ALL SKILLS ARE POOP [Only 1 whilwind to attack all] (Mages got 4 skill that attack all+ healing / Archers have 3 skills that attack all) don't know the developer was high when he was considering the skills for knight

NOTE- Now Archers and Mages don't start pooping here. go have fun with your char,
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            R2(GM OF WARTUNE) BETTER REMOVE THE CLASS KNIGHT FROM GAME [you already got ton of cash from knight]- Yes Most cash is dropped in game by Knights-

Now 2.1 Patch, Will Hurt a lot to knights [Can make 30% of Knights to Quit Game]. Smart ***, you really know how to scam the money -
                            ALL SKILLS ARE POOP [Only 1 whilwind to attack all] (Mages got 4 skill that attack all+ healing / Archers have 3 skills that attack all) don't know the developer was high when he was considering the skills for knight

NOTE- Now Archers and Mages don't start pooping here. go have fun with your char,
                            Yup knights definitely need more multiple attacking skills or a column attacking skills to hit the front column. I suggest just making ultimate slasher a column attack skill

Comment

i think what a knight needed is reduce a ww rage consumption from 50 to 20

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                Yup knights definitely need more multiple attacking skills or a column attacking skills to hit the front column. I suggest just making ultimate slasher a column attack skill
                                You really hate the knight class don't you? Can you finally answer why you are even maining a knight then and funding it? I mean shouldn't you be making a mage instead since you think that is the best class out there? Really doesn't make sense that you are bashing the knight class and you too are a knight.

Comment

Working...
                                X