Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yassucool View Post
    lol archer have double shot where as knight he need 35 rage for it to make such a shot and more over if all of those rage is consumed for attacks how come they use sheild id rage is wasted earlier wht ever u say it knights are at mojor disadvantage . if mage and archer are of fully balens users its out of this area for knight he only shd sheild rather than attack eventually other eliminat ehis troops and target him and he dies eventually haha pls dont say archer are not at advantage
    Facepalm .
    East coast archer.

Comment

lol archer have double shot where as knight he need 35 rage for it to make such a shot and more over if all of those rage is consumed for attacks how come they use sheild id rage is wasted earlier wht ever u say it knights are at mojor disadvantage . if mage and archer are of fully balens users its out of this area for knight he only shd sheild rather than attack eventually other eliminat ehis troops and target him and he dies eventually haha pls dont say archer are not at advantage
      Are you being serious or trying to troll here? Us archers need serious love, end of story, even against mages we have it hard now due to their heal. It's normal we can't deal with knights, it's our counter.
      But when mages destroy our templars as if they were paper, while we are only halfway through, and then when we are through finally we need to be lucky to end it because they will heal all we throw at them and nullify what we do.
      That heal is too extreme but they won't lower it because of the PvE content. So they get free reign in PvP. Any decent game would've nerfed that **** long ago...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Can't nerf heal cuz it destroys pve, im mage and i admit that heals can be op... but nerfing aoes would kill a mage, as we otherwise would be picking at a rock with straws

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          Can't nerf heal cuz it destroys pve, im mage and i admit that heals can be op... but nerfing aoes would kill a mage, as we otherwise would be picking at a rock with straws
          That's what I said no? .
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

what ever Wartune will do what they want stop moaning now. enough with this knight mage archer ****** ><
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              Are you being serious or trying to troll here? Us archers need serious love, end of story, even against mages we have it hard now due to their heal. It's normal we can't deal with knights, it's our counter.
              But when mages destroy our templars as if they were paper, while we are only halfway through, and then when we are through finally we need to be lucky to end it because they will heal all we throw at them and nullify what we do.
              That heal is too extreme but they won't lower it because of the PvE content. So they get free reign in PvP. Any decent game would've nerfed that **** long ago...
              Archers vs me seem to be fine. They seem to have the best aiming skills coming up against me. Every time i fight an archer, they always have this uncanny ability to hit me directly and leave my temps alone til last xD
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

u need to change your tactics. most archers are now using skills that atk the back row first to kill mage faster: ap+df big pain in *** for mages since those will always hit you. and if im not mistaking, archers big atk that uses 80 rage also atks back row first, could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Archers vs me seem to be fine. They seem to have the best aiming skills coming up against me. Every time i fight an archer, they always have this uncanny ability to hit me directly and leave my temps alone til last xD
                  Use a high power deflect astral, they nt like those ^^
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

u kidding now right? an archer cant even scratch a knight of the same BR if properly built..which is fine , it´s how it´s supposed to be .
                    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count

Comment

As a mage entering BG I check the participant list for any strong archers and knights and if I find that there are more good archers I set myself in front of my troops, it works wonders.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Use slow rune on mage. As for temps, iv found archers / knights pretty easy to kill. Mages iv found quickest way is actually using super move on 1 temp, and spam on other works (other then when they are super OP).

But mages are always going to mess up a knight, they are ment to. Archers are our target.
                        Ninno20
                        Foul Marsh - S328
                        Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
                          So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
                          2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
                          My impression is the 2nd page of the academy works in favor of the knights since we can upgrade our skills. Most players would not waste kaynite on upgrading troops since it's so expensive, although players that do are welcome..since it'll cost them kaynite they could use on their character

Comment

Not entirely sure how the pet system will work, but if it adds an aoe attack for knights to use then that will balance us out against the mages OP aoe. Especially if the pet aoe is matk (which will kill templars faster than patk) because our main issue as knights is getting through the templars fast enough to start mashing the mage (warlocks die easy enough). I just hope the pet aoe will be useable in the first few rounds of battle to help kill the troops, otherwise it will be kinda pointless. If it works out the way i suspect we will have some epic knight vs mage battles to look forward to.

Ign: Obliteratus
                            Class: knight
                            BR: 91k

Comment

Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
                              Not entirely sure how the pet system will work, but if it adds an aoe attack for knights to use then that will balance us out against the mages OP aoe. Especially if the pet aoe is matk (which will kill templars faster than patk) because our main issue as knights is getting through the templars fast enough to start mashing the mage (warlocks die easy enough). I just hope the pet aoe will be useable in the first few rounds of battle to help kill the troops, otherwise it will be kinda pointless. If it works out the way i suspect we will have some epic knight vs mage battles to look forward to.

Ign: Obliteratus
                              Class: knight
                              BR: 91k
                              pets have aoe if i remember right the pet pan is the one with matk aoe

Comment

but i wonder if the pet's matk skills will be based on our character's matk, which would make thse attacks pretty weak. also im not sure if we can transform before we would kill their troops anyway (afaik there is this awakening bar that has to fill up first)

Comment

Working...
                                X