Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    Not entirely sure how the pet system will work, but if it adds an aoe attack for knights to use then that will balance us out against the mages OP aoe. Especially if the pet aoe is matk (which will kill templars faster than patk) because our main issue as knights is getting through the templars fast enough to start mashing the mage (warlocks die easy enough). I just hope the pet aoe will be useable in the first few rounds of battle to help kill the troops, otherwise it will be kinda pointless. If it works out the way i suspect we will have some epic knight vs mage battles to look forward to.

Ign: Obliteratus
    Class: knight
    BR: 91k
    so a a mage with a pet with matk hits/aoe against the knights i wonder how you will like that )

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
      so a a mage with a pet with matk hits/aoe against the knights i wonder how you will like that )
      Obviously the pet's aoe will be weaker and not a large factor in the overall equation when attacking a character, anything that takes away the troops faster will be the deciding factor here - or in this case the templars hp will be reduced and/or healing not as effective. Stack that on top of the brutality rune with ww, looks lall good to me

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        lol.. I can take it.. but my troops cant. I hope the pet's matk aoe is based on it's own merits vs the players matk.. or the knight is pooched. I guess we will find out soon enough. If the knight can't use the aoe before the troops are dead.. or if the aoe is based on the players matk.. then it might be best to simply go for the pet heal effect. That should hold a knight over until he can finish making mage paste. (fingers crossed).

Obliteratus
        Lvl 77 knight
        91k BR

Comment

In my experience, knights shine level 60+.
          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            u need to change your tactics. most archers are now using skills that atk the back row first to kill mage faster: ap+df big pain in *** for mages since those will always hit you. and if im not mistaking, archers big atk that uses 80 rage also atks back row first, could be wrong though.
            This. I still don't know why archers still whine against mages yet they have 2 attacks that directly hit hero on the back row.

Of course if they are complaining about mages and mages are always on the back so what is the problem? Unless this whining archers are only on pvp and not on pve set that they can't spam AP and they are complaining about pve mages lmao! Anyone knows those in pve always own those who are in pvp set. My brother wears a 50 pve set and he spam AP with 14k++ (sometimes 20k lol to those mages who have forgotten about their pdef, and many are) damage each hit on mages . Coz most people here worries too much on troops rather than on the hero itself.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
              This. I still don't know why archers still whine against mages yet they have 2 attacks that directly hit hero on the back row.

Of course if they are complaining about mages and mages are always on the back so what is the problem? Unless this whining archers are only on pvp and not on pve set that they can't spam AP and they are complaining about pve mages lmao! Anyone knows those in pve always own those who are in pvp set. My brother wears a 50 pve set and he spam AP with 14k++ (sometimes 20k lol to those mages who have forgotten about their pdef, and many are) damage each hit on mages . Coz most people here worries too much on troops rather than on the hero itself.
              and so someone who has same thoughts as me came thou i know many pve archers who dont spam AP even thou i told them it would help them ALOT so kinda useless saying to some people :/

Comment

Thats why we run arena in 1 row^^ and our archer love backrow mages xD
                One thing i hate is dds after 50% xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Some mages sit in front. Some sit in back. AP strategy is difficult to use because mages can heal. So LF→BL, AP→resto. Mages are at a disadvantage to archers currently, but yeah, it's not so cut and dry.

Knights on the other hand, completely own archers when built correctly. I have had a knight 6k BR below me kill me. No HS use involved. I've also had a knight 3k BR above me lose (albeit closely). All depends on how the knight is built, really. My strategy didn't differ for either battle.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                    Some mages sit in front. Some sit in back. AP strategy is difficult to use because mages can heal. So LF→BL, AP→resto. Mages are at a disadvantage to archers currently, but yeah, it's not so cut and dry.

Knights on the other hand, completely own archers when built correctly. I have had a knight 6k BR below me kill me. No HS use involved. I've also had a knight 3k BR above me lose (albeit closely). All depends on how the knight is built, really. My strategy didn't differ for either battle.
                    God strategy is put mage in centrum...but shhhh^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      God strategy is put mage in centrum...but shhhh^^
                      do that and then we will see the whiners army!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        do that and then we will see the whiners army!!!!
                        Nuuu... I dont care aBout ap^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
                          So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
                          2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
                          You missing the most important thing from the 2.1 Update.

Pets. Knight are the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Pets. They will have the ability to have a 2nd All-Target AoE as well as Healing via the Pets. Extra AoE doesn't do anything for a Mage since RoF / Meteor should always go off in rotation - there's no room for a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            You missing the most important thing from the 2.1 Update.

Pets. Knight are the BIGGEST beneficiaries of Pets. They will have the ability to have a 2nd All-Target AoE as well as Healing via the Pets. Extra AoE doesn't do anything for a Mage since RoF / Meteor should always go off in rotation - there's no room for a 3rd.
                            And we can heals now :3
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                              And we can heals now :3
                              Can anyone elaborate on knights healing with slyths?

They boost matt which is useless (from what i have hear'd) but you can still level patt with them. Is it worth it, should i get one, or is the strength / def one more worth while?

Anyone have details or know any info?
                              Ninno20
                              Foul Marsh - S328
                              Knight 60+

Comment

I started with knight saw after 3 weeks how mage is OP and created a mage. I now have both acc lvl64 both 69k br mage lord divine(for over month) knight i dont even do bgs anymore since gaining 46 honor per battle is just joke with knight.

Only bad thing about mage is facing another equally strong mage Having 4min. fight is just damn long

About archers i never played them but my knight eats most archers up to 72k br when i do decide to play bg i ofcourse focus attacking archers. Meaning i win vs many 75k br archers also. 17,k pdef 3k block and 60k hp does wonders vs them If archer dont have at least 23k patk he is doomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X