Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone checked if spire chest give bound balens ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
      Can anyone elaborate on knights healing with slyths?

They boost matt which is useless (from what i have hear'd) but you can still level patt with them. Is it worth it, should i get one, or is the strength / def one more worth while?

Anyone have details or know any info?
      i want to know too.. i wish s1 players would give us some more info. is healing as knight worth it or how strong is it compared to a mage using it (does it depend on our matk)?

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
        i want to know too.. i wish s1 players would give us some more info. is healing as knight worth it or how strong is it compared to a mage using it (does it depend on our matk)?
        If this will be based on class atk, this will be unfair against mages and i hope this will be based on matk, thats why in cn wt top archers/knights have 15-20 k matk...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          If this will be based on class atk, this will be unfair against mages and i hope this will be based on matk, thats why in cn wt top archers/knights have 15-20 k matk...
          or maybe they had nothing else to do?:P dont think pets skills depends on our stats it depends on what you uppgrade at each peet

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            or maybe they had nothing else to do?:P dont think pets skills depends on our stats it depends on what you uppgrade at each peet
            I dont say nothing aBout skills but on what healing power will be based must ask later friend on s1 how it works

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Guess no one saw pets do have stats.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1677297

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                I dont say nothing aBout skills but on what healing power will be based must ask later friend on s1 how it works
                they heal with skills
                Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                Guess no one saw pets do have stats.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60784[/ATTACH]
                actually i sayd that above lol

Comment

Since when were knights not the worst class?

Comment

seriously... i keep hearing that knights are the worst class... get a grip.. I use my knight toon to beat mages and archers both higher in br than myself.. and not by using stun either.. if you are a knight and think that knights suck.. then you suck.. build your toon better or kindly keep quiet!! thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      they heal with skills
                      actually i sayd that above lol
                      So what? They heal based on the pets int level? does its att power effect mine?
                      Ninno20
                      Foul Marsh - S328
                      Knight 60+

Comment

• Are Knights struggling to beat archers? will be tougher with higher troop count but losing to archers?

Comment

• Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
                          seriously... i keep hearing that knights are the worst class... get a grip.. I use my knight toon to beat mages and archers both higher in br than myself.. and not by using stun either.. if you are a knight and think that knights suck.. then you suck.. build your toon better or kindly keep quiet!! thank you
                          maybe your a cashier that cashed to exceed the knights limit. YES knights really sucks on pvp(except BG lvl 30-39 with high br and high lvl,they really shine alot). but the reason why they suck is not the number or count of thier damage given its on thier skill that only attack single front enemy compared to the two attacks at ramdom or most. like if i hit an ancher,all i did is one while archer punch me back with two(where is justice?).higher troop enemy really bad against knight, imagine like your breaking a wall of steel while catching those arrows and meteors on face. also archers are really more tanky than knights in pvp so straightly speaking mages is not really too much power to all class.

play knight without money and compared it mage and archer build no cash,you people see whos telling the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by slikec View Post
                            Only bad thing about mage is facing another equally strong mage Having 4min. fight is just damn long .
                            lol.too short for knight vs knightsame br same level.that was the time were we can used heal runes.i get bored so i close my browser and eat burger instead.

Comment

• You're all playing it wrong, each class has their own pros and cons, it depends on what you base your build on; whether a real tank, pure damager, or anti-mage, that's why you need block......... anyone saying mages are not op, needs to redo their whole enlightenment and stats build; any archer complaining needs to learn how to use the proper talents and not just holy seal.

Oh wait................... you just need to cash.......... More!!

Comment

• in the end...you have to cash more. hope all players are cashier...
                                maybe i have to play knight with crit and block build. to know myself knights are really not weak as they say.

Comment

Working...
                                X