Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for new academy page and add those to my knight. hope others waste kaynite on their troops

Comment

• Originally posted by boy24 View Post
      maybe your a cashier that cashed to exceed the knights limit. YES knights really sucks on pvp(except BG lvl 30-39 with high br and high lvl,they really shine alot). but the reason why they suck is not the number or count of thier damage given its on thier skill that only attack single front enemy compared to the two attacks at ramdom or most. like if i hit an ancher,all i did is one while archer punch me back with two(where is justice?).higher troop enemy really bad against knight, imagine like your breaking a wall of steel while catching those arrows and meteors on face. also archers are really more tanky than knights in pvp so straightly speaking mages is not really too much power to all class.

play knight without money and compared it mage and archer build no cash,you people see whos telling the truth.
      It doesnt matter if you are a casher or not... if you are fighting people with the same br as you then cash has nothing to do with it... its about brains.. and obviously you have none.... archers are not better tanks than knights as you say... maybe you should go and build an archer and see just how weak they really are compared to knights... but you would probably just cry about that too.. try reading the build guides and listening to people who know what they r talking about.
      Last edited by R25401441; 11-01-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
        archers are not better tanks than knights as you say... maybe you should go and build an archer and see just how weak they really are compared to knights... but you would probably just cry about that too.. try reading the build guides and listening to people who know what they r talking about.
        Listen buddy, be a knight and try find a group for any 40,50 or 60 normal mpd to start gathering loids.
        Void? 2 knights not possible because of magic last boss.
        GoD? 1 knight top, because you need scatter and heal so 3 out of 4 members are mage/archer
        Moon? 2 knights impossible but 2 archers 2 mage or 1 mages 3 archer VERY possible. IMPOSSIBLE to find group when UR a knight.
        And keep in mind that many last boss (TL, MD, DT) do MAGIC damage, which is pretty much a weakness for knights.

Knights not wanted by most people in their normal runs and we have to wait for other classes to do their run first.
        We have no heal, no scatter, no puri and we are supposed to be tanks so no high dps unless hard casher
        So actually NO real skill to help us in mpd, even though we are supposed to last long.
        And the bleeding KILLS us. At least let us have a skill to calm down bleed.

We have appollo yes, but at the cost of MANY MANY other skills. Only with double skills is appollo actually an option.
        And even though heal,puri,scatter are unique in class, archers have IS which is pretty much the same as appollo, only better cause of damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
          Listen buddy, be a knight and try find a group for any 40,50 or 60 normal mpd to start gathering loids.
          GoD? 1 knight top, because you need scatter and heal so 3 out of 4 members are mage/archer
          Moon? 2 knights impossible but 2 archers 2 mage or 1 mages 3 archer VERY possible. IMPOSSIBLE to find group when UR a knight.
          And keep in mind that many last boss (TL, MD, DT) do MAGIC damage, which is pretty much a weakness for knights.

Knights not wanted by most people in their normal runs and we have to wait for other classes to do their run first.
          We have no heal, no scatter, no puri and we are supposed to be tanks so no high dps unless hard casher
          So actually NO real skill to help us in mpd, even though we are supposed to last long.

We have appollo yes, but at the cost of MANY MANY other skills. Only with double skills is appollo actually an option.
          And even though heal,puri,scatter are unique in class, archers have IS which is pretty much the same as appollo, only better cause of damage.
          Worse in MPD, better in spire/tok because of it lasts longer then IS.
          Although I agree, unless you have made a group that you mostly can stick with, it will be hard to find MPD because knight can be replaced with IS rotation on archers

Comment

yeah! i am a new player and i play knight and am yet to do GoD and later mpds. my latest char is a level 44 knight. non-casher. i will only speak for void... with me around 2 knights are not needed. i can do void normal solo even if yaros is there. and i have stood rear while facing the eye in nightmare mode along with 3 archers who are 15k, 18k and 14k and yet did not loose even half my hp. to point out i have no heal rune. i have pve legend set weapon set and dish out 3 delphics minimum, per boss in nightmare more. (i use both dd and edd). so i suggest those who are complaining about knights being weak, think again on how to build your char. read the guides and understand what is given there. ask people who know. as for pvp, there are not many in bg who can down me easily. true mages do a bit more damage than archers to me but then they are also easier to cut through once you are done with the troops. i accept that i avoid 40-49 bg as much as i can but in 40-44 bg i am a hard nut to crack. i am ranked 6th in server honor rankings and have the honor rank of knight crusader.

so guys quit complaining and make your characters better according to their strengths. don't rush to level up and go slow while you make yourself stronger. even heavy cashers need to slow down at some point. there is no other way around that.

server s335 - shadowfen
            guild name -AGES
            char - Draconus
            class - knight
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

• Good to see low lvl knight and happy with his choice xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                yeah! i am a new player and i play knight and am yet to do GoD and later mpds. my latest char is a level 44 knight. non-casher. i will only speak for void... with me around 2 knights are not needed. i can do void normal solo even if yaros is there. and i have stood rear while facing the eye in nightmare mode along with 3 archers who are 15k, 18k and 14k and yet did not loose even half my hp. to point out i have no heal rune. i have pve legend set weapon set and dish out 3 delphics minimum, per boss in nightmare more. (i use both dd and edd). so i suggest those who are complaining about knights being weak, think again on how to build your char. read the guides and understand what is given there. ask people who know. as for pvp, there are not many in bg who can down me easily. true mages do a bit more damage than archers to me but then they are also easier to cut through once you are done with the troops. i accept that i avoid 40-49 bg as much as i can but in 40-44 bg i am a hard nut to crack. i am ranked 6th in server honor rankings and have the honor rank of knight crusader.

so guys quit complaining and make your characters better according to their strengths. don't rush to level up and go slow while you make yourself stronger. even heavy cashers need to slow down at some point. there is no other way around that.
                totaly agree

Comment

Like i've said before, " YOU"RE BUILDING IT ALL WRONG", of course knights have heals................ What kind of person who plays knight doesnt know that they can heal when they block successfully? Not to mention, they have argon shield, which is based NOT on the amount of pdef you have but 20% of your hp (example: 20% of 60k hp = 12k dmg absorbtion).

You need to play other classes before you make it sound like other classes are better than another....... You still need to learn how to play and set the classes properly in order to be effective. Action speaks louder than words; you cannot simply say archer is better than knights only because you've watched and seen how effective archers are, you probably havent seen a proper knight build. I've run moon nm with knights, with 55 pvp sets of 60k br, tank better than some 70k br with 60 pve sets, though not better damage, but a true tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                    Like i've said before, " YOU"RE BUILDING IT ALL WRONG", of course knights have heals................ What kind of person who plays knight doesnt know that they can heal when they block successfully? Not to mention, they have argon shield, which is based NOT on the amount of pdef you have but 20% of your hp (example: 20% of 60k hp = 12k dmg absorbtion).

You need to play other classes before you make it sound like other classes are better than another....... You still need to learn how to play and set the classes properly in order to be effective. Action speaks louder than words; you cannot simply say archer is better than knights only because you've watched and seen how effective archers are, you probably havent seen a proper knight build. I've run moon nm with knights, with 55 pvp sets of 60k br, tank better than some 70k br with 60 pve sets, though not better damage, but a true tank.
                    Indeed. Take ly server heavy cash knight. Cant tank for shot, compare to my old friend run with daily. With 2 mage he could tank ton hard with 65k base br.
                    Simple because he knows what he's doing
                    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                    Mage: Existence (G.M)
                    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Yeh i only started playing this game a couple of months ago. I have almost 3k block, when i stick on my shield its like a few rounds of free heals, constant blocking.

While i know later i will need higher block as it proc's less, i haven't had much issue with not healing. Other then when all the earlier servers have heal runes, now that pi.sses me off, as the new servers its near impossible to get your hands on one, making arena and pvp massively unbalanced. (dont say its unbalanced normally, just dont be a noob and run at mages when your a knight hehe).

Comment

So you are saying that knights are easy to find groups to run mpd? Cause that is my point.
                        On which server?
                        And I am not discussing knight build
                        I am saying knights are not wanted in many parties and you have to BEG to be part of any group
                        And if you think you are smart, I know 2 guys who are knights and best friends.
                        Explain to me how can they gather 60 pve epic set together?
                        IMPOSSIBLE

Comment

So you are saying that knights are easy to find groups to run mpd? Cause that is my point.
                          On which server?
                          I am saying knights are not wanted in many parties and you have to BEG to be part of any group
                          IMPOSSIBLE
                          best friends so that means they have to get everything always together?nope and in my server for knights to find party for mpd is easy

Comment

• Originally posted by boy24 View Post
                            play knight without money and compared it mage and archer build no cash,you people see whos telling the truth.
                            many claim that he/she can be a super knight without money but with free balen.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

On which server?
                              IMPOSSIBLE
                              Have you even tried lych n/m ? Yes it can be done without a knight but with a knight it makes things easier. Whats with all these noob threads bashing knights? lol. Yes mages are OP but where is the fun in that? Knights are great against both archers and mages of similiar BR and stats and we can crush archers with much more BR. **Yawn** if you don't like knights why the hell are you even playing one

Comment

• Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
                                Have you even tried lych n/m ? Yes it can be done without a knight but with a knight it makes things easier. Whats with all these noob threads bashing knights? lol. Yes mages are OP but where is the fun in that? Knights are great against both archers and mages of similiar BR and stats and we can crush archers with much more BR. **Yawn** if you don't like knights why the hell are you even playing one
                                knights great vs mages of same br?okay that was literally dumb

Comment

Working...
                                X