Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    knights great vs mages of same br?okay that was literally dumb
    not really.
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
      not really.
      umm....knights of same br as a mage cant beat the mage unless mage is playing his char wrong

Comment

knights great vs mages of same br?okay that was literally dumb
        Sorry to disappoint you but i have no problem killing a mage of similiar BR and attack... yes they hurt more than archers but we can hurt them just as much once the troops are down. Get high enough block sit infront your troops and let the mages troops heal you while you take them down. Brut + enhanced once the troops are gone and MOST mages will do down. If you go up against mages with much more BR you are looking for trouble. I never said you will win everytime but i would say it's 60/40 in the mages favour.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
          Sorry to disappoint you but i have no problem killing a mage of similiar BR and attack... yes they hurt more than archers but we can hurt them just as much once the troops are down. Get high enough block sit infront your troops and let the mages troops heal you while you take them down. Brut + enhanced once the troops are gone and MOST mages will do down. If you go up against mages with much more BR you are looking for trouble. I never said you will win everytime but i would say it's 60/40 in the mages favour.
          more like 90/10 in mages favour i can easly kill knights of same br

Comment

• Well i guess we are both playing some dumb *** mages/knights. I personally have no problem fighting mages with similiar stats as mine.... damn even when they have more BR i can still hurt them. Get enough attack so you can wipe the troops out after 3 or 4 moves then it's game on. Pop a intercept so they cannot use a big delph and bobs your uncle you take them down with a EDD.

Comment

Well i guess we are both playing some dumb *** mages/knights. I personally have no problem fighting mages with similiar stats as mine.... damn even when they have more BR i can still hurt them. Get enough attack so you can wipe the troops out after 3 or 4 moves then it's game on. Pop a intercept so they cannot use a big delph and bobs your uncle you take them down with a EDD.
              lol guess thats the reason...thou some mages troops arent easy to clear

Comment

lol guess thats the reason...thou some mages troops arent easy to clear
                Yeah i have met a few of them who have insane charisma and you really have very little chance unless you are one of the top guys with massive attack. But i would get bored pretty quick just going for archers and knights , it's fun to destroy or be destroyed by a mage once in a while.

Comment

Well i guess we are both playing some dumb *** mages/knights. I personally have no problem fighting mages with similiar stats as mine.... damn even when they have more BR i can still hurt them. Get enough attack so you can wipe the troops out after 3 or 4 moves then it's game on. Pop a intercept so they cannot use a big delph and bobs your uncle you take them down with a EDD.
                  I try duel u when we will be in same bg^^ then we start talking again about kill mages
                  But Yeah,if troops isn't enaught hard to kill,we are down
                  But why? Usualy mages use full aoe dmg skilset, which is good but...when we stand against knight 1v1 - us-brutal-edd and if we dont have 70k+ hp,rly hard to handle it one thing i love...No matter how high v my blood rune is,knights have enaught hp to take max dmg per move xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    I try duel u when we will be in same bg^^ then we start talking again about kill mages
                    But Yeah,if troops isn't enaught hard to kill,we are down
                    But why? Usualy mages use full aoe dmg skilset, which is good but...when we stand against knight 1v1 - us-brutal-edd and if we dont have 70k+ hp,rly hard to handle it one thing i love...No matter how high v my blood rune is,knights have enaught hp to take max dmg per move xD
                    Yeah bleed rune is a knights worst nightmare (after mages of course ^^ ) Started getting mine up after i realised it was a great tool for CW and it works wonders against other classes too. Look.. mages beat knights hands down most the time but they don't kill us as easy as some of the guys on here are making it sound like

Comment

Yeah bleed rune is a knights worst nightmare (after mages of course ^^ ) Started getting mine up after i realised it was a great tool for CW and it works wonders against other classes too. Look.. mages beat knights hands down most the time but they don't kill us as easy as some of the guys on here are making it sound like
                      All depends on what barket we takeon 60+ mages own,bcs knights dont hit enaught to kill troops, but here, 70+ knight have rly nice patk and troops are not like on lower barket problemsspecialy if knight have good balanced bulid, its rly pain to face 1v1 after 50% good knight and his edd^^
                      We forget about hs here...but who care about 3-6 turns without Move and win^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

All depends on what barket we takeon 60+ mages own,bcs knights dont hit enaught to kill troops, but here, 70+ knight have rly nice patk and troops are not like on lower barket problemsspecialy if knight have good balanced bulid, its rly pain to face 1v1 after 50% good knight and his edd^^
                        We forget about hs here...but who care about 3-6 turns without Move and win^^
                        So true . At the 60-70 bracket i found it much tougher against mages but now i have higher attack i feel the troops don't make much difference. Was fun in arena playing you today by the way ^^ I have seen you posting but never met you yet in bg/arena and the first time i meet you i get ''net conn lost'' . Typical xD

Comment

So true . At the 60-70 bracket i found it much tougher against mages but now i have higher attack i feel the troops don't make much difference. Was fun in arena playing you today by the way ^^ I have seen you posting but never met you yet in bg/arena and the first time i meet you i get ''net conn lost'' . Typical xD
                          Damn why tooday xD we must meet again after monday, why...i send pm^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Damn why tooday xD we must meet again after monday, why...i send pm^^
                            No medal ?

Comment

No medal ?
                              read pm medal on,just wasn't me personal weekend out of internet...friend play on my magewhich team win?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Oki... Well we had you guys down to the knight and i got d/c and when i came back my guys told me we lost The second time we got you guys we got hammered.

Comment

Working...
                                X