Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

With patch 2.1 an extra academy page is being added, which will mean an additional page for troop count. Furthermore, if the second academy page is counted in the blessing wheel then people will have a huge increment in TC. At level 71, i have troop count + 284 in my academy which is getting a 200% boost, which means it is essentially adding 568 troop count, so with an extra academy page people level at 71 will gain double that amount and even more if they are higher level. Facing high level templars with troop count 2800+ would be insane as they will have 110k+ HP.
    So is this an official stamp on the myth that knights are the worst class?? I believe the answer is yes. What do u guys think??

NOTE : 1) Please dont say stupid things like "knights shine level 60+" as that bullcrap is too old now. At higher levels knights are even worse as they cant get rid of the 70+ templars fast enough and with a second academy page, they can forget about it.
    2) Also please dont comment saying "knights in CN version are monsters bla bla" as even there knights are the least played and least favored class. Give solid proof of whatever u say. Thank you.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-27-2013, 07:25 AM.

• Obliteratus
    replied
    Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
    Listen buddy, be a knight and try find a group for any 40,50 or 60 normal mpd to start gathering loids.
    Void? 2 knights not possible because of magic last boss.
    GoD? 1 knight top, because you need scatter and heal so 3 out of 4 members are mage/archer
    Moon? 2 knights impossible but 2 archers 2 mage or 1 mages 3 archer VERY possible. IMPOSSIBLE to find group when UR a knight.
    And keep in mind that many last boss (TL, MD, DT) do MAGIC damage, which is pretty much a weakness for knights.

Knights not wanted by most people in their normal runs and we have to wait for other classes to do their run first.
    We have no heal, no scatter, no puri and we are supposed to be tanks so no high dps unless hard casher
    So actually NO real skill to help us in mpd, even though we are supposed to last long.
    And the bleeding KILLS us. At least let us have a skill to calm down bleed.

We have appollo yes, but at the cost of MANY MANY other skills. Only with double skills is appollo actually an option.
    And even though heal,puri,scatter are unique in class, archers have IS which is pretty much the same as appollo, only better cause of damage.
    If you can'y find a group to run with then maybe you just really really suck... I know that no matter what level i was at I always found a team for mp.. If your toon is so badly built that no one wants to run with you then maybe you should try a different game.. i hear farmville requires absolutely no brains at all to play.. should be perfect for you

Leave a comment:

• killerwar69
    replied
    im a lvl 64 knight 71k+ BR i dont have a problem killing any class

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    Oki... Well we had you guys down to the knight and i got d/c and when i came back my guys told me we lost The second time we got you guys we got hammered.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    No medal ?
    read pm medal on,just wasn't me personal weekend out of internet...friend play on my magewhich team win?

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Damn why tooday xD we must meet again after monday, why...i send pm^^
    No medal ?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    So true . At the 60-70 bracket i found it much tougher against mages but now i have higher attack i feel the troops don't make much difference. Was fun in arena playing you today by the way ^^ I have seen you posting but never met you yet in bg/arena and the first time i meet you i get ''net conn lost'' . Typical xD
    Damn why tooday xD we must meet again after monday, why...i send pm^^

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    All depends on what barket we takeon 60+ mages own,bcs knights dont hit enaught to kill troops, but here, 70+ knight have rly nice patk and troops are not like on lower barket problemsspecialy if knight have good balanced bulid, its rly pain to face 1v1 after 50% good knight and his edd^^
    We forget about hs here...but who care about 3-6 turns without Move and win^^
    So true . At the 60-70 bracket i found it much tougher against mages but now i have higher attack i feel the troops don't make much difference. Was fun in arena playing you today by the way ^^ I have seen you posting but never met you yet in bg/arena and the first time i meet you i get ''net conn lost'' . Typical xD

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Yeah bleed rune is a knights worst nightmare (after mages of course ^^ ) Started getting mine up after i realised it was a great tool for CW and it works wonders against other classes too. Look.. mages beat knights hands down most the time but they don't kill us as easy as some of the guys on here are making it sound like
    All depends on what barket we takeon 60+ mages own,bcs knights dont hit enaught to kill troops, but here, 70+ knight have rly nice patk and troops are not like on lower barket problemsspecialy if knight have good balanced bulid, its rly pain to face 1v1 after 50% good knight and his edd^^
    We forget about hs here...but who care about 3-6 turns without Move and win^^

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    I try duel u when we will be in same bg^^ then we start talking again about kill mages
    But Yeah,if troops isn't enaught hard to kill,we are down
    But why? Usualy mages use full aoe dmg skilset, which is good but...when we stand against knight 1v1 - us-brutal-edd and if we dont have 70k+ hp,rly hard to handle it one thing i love...No matter how high v my blood rune is,knights have enaught hp to take max dmg per move xD
    Yeah bleed rune is a knights worst nightmare (after mages of course ^^ ) Started getting mine up after i realised it was a great tool for CW and it works wonders against other classes too. Look.. mages beat knights hands down most the time but they don't kill us as easy as some of the guys on here are making it sound like

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Well i guess we are both playing some dumb *** mages/knights. I personally have no problem fighting mages with similiar stats as mine.... damn even when they have more BR i can still hurt them. Get enough attack so you can wipe the troops out after 3 or 4 moves then it's game on. Pop a intercept so they cannot use a big delph and bobs your uncle you take them down with a EDD.
    I try duel u when we will be in same bg^^ then we start talking again about kill mages
    But Yeah,if troops isn't enaught hard to kill,we are down
    But why? Usualy mages use full aoe dmg skilset, which is good but...when we stand against knight 1v1 - us-brutal-edd and if we dont have 70k+ hp,rly hard to handle it one thing i love...No matter how high v my blood rune is,knights have enaught hp to take max dmg per move xD

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    lol guess thats the reason...thou some mages troops arent easy to clear
    Yeah i have met a few of them who have insane charisma and you really have very little chance unless you are one of the top guys with massive attack. But i would get bored pretty quick just going for archers and knights , it's fun to destroy or be destroyed by a mage once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Well i guess we are both playing some dumb *** mages/knights. I personally have no problem fighting mages with similiar stats as mine.... damn even when they have more BR i can still hurt them. Get enough attack so you can wipe the troops out after 3 or 4 moves then it's game on. Pop a intercept so they cannot use a big delph and bobs your uncle you take them down with a EDD.
    lol guess thats the reason...thou some mages troops arent easy to clear

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Sorry to disappoint you but i have no problem killing a mage of similiar BR and attack... yes they hurt more than archers but we can hurt them just as much once the troops are down. Get high enough block sit infront your troops and let the mages troops heal you while you take them down. Brut + enhanced once the troops are gone and MOST mages will do down. If you go up against mages with much more BR you are looking for trouble. I never said you will win everytime but i would say it's 60/40 in the mages favour.
    more like 90/10 in mages favour i can easly kill knights of same br

Leave a comment:

Working...
X