Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will the patch 2.1 officially make knights the worst class??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count
    This argument jus sounds like troop count is king regardless of class..

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I wanna see a vid of 90k BR knight beating 90K br archer who has a high troop count and a video of 90k br archer beating 90k br mage who has a high troop count
    I dont have 90k br knight and 90k br archersry

Leave a comment:

• jalexwolf
    replied
    i continually read these threads about how one class is OP and other are lesser. Truth is this game is interesting and fun because each class has its weakness' along with its strengths. What seems most imbalanced at times is that the weakness seems to become most obvious at certain levels. I like the fact that we are not all equally balanced. I can smack archers no problem now where as it was knights that i down by the dozen, knights are the more difficult ones when they are played proper. Here's a hint; you have the most damage mitigation and HP, learn to use that to your advantage. Mine is AoE, disadvantage low low HP.

Wait and see patch 2.1 sounds interesting at this point, but its unpractised.

Leave a comment:

• R214205514
    replied
    On 7road wartune most top player have around 2k-2k3 TC so i dont think have TC on 2nd page(from 1-10 place i checked)

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    The divine trinity being Knight > Archer > Mage > Knight is still good. It's that damn HS that has got to be the worst implementation ever.
    Suddenly it doesn't matter how good you play, it's all about getting that dumb talent to a higher level than your opponent.
    The balance is completely gone due to it.
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 10-27-2013, 08:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Setsuna88
    replied
    so what are we? a pve class? id say lets wait what the pet system will do to class balance.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    We talk here aBout knight or archers? Or on evrything make choice xD
    If knight cant beat archer - something is wrong in bulid...90k br knight which i know, dont have problems with 90k br or even 93k archers
    I can say same thing,only Noob archer cant kill mages
    Want to talk like that still? Want blame someone, send mail to 7roaD I learn to take what i get as a archer and now mage, dont complain here bcs game is game...

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    We talk here aBout knight or archers? Or on evrything make choice xD
    If knight cant beat archer - something is wrong in bulid...90k br knight which i know, dont have problems with 90k br or even 93k archers
    I can say same thing,only Noob archer cant kill mages
    Want to talk like that still? Want blame someone, send mail to 7roaD I learn to take what i get as a archer and now mage, dont complain here bcs game is game...

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    If its true that academy blessing will boost second page also than im gonna level red charm. Its already rediculous in CW where most mages have only 1 aoe and templars have 70-80k HP.

Sorry for OT but dont worry this will effect everyone.
    Lol itll effect everyone? nice joke

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    If its true that academy blessing will boost second page also than im gonna level red charm. Its already rediculous in CW where most mages have only 1 aoe and templars have 70-80k HP.

Sorry for OT but dont worry this will effect everyone.

Leave a comment:

• R23434609
    replied
    for me i think knights are not PvP class knight class can't kill some mages if the mage have a high troop stats or equal to the stats of the troops of knight like what did kattuktk said.

Leave a comment:

• R23434609
    replied
    for me i think knights are not PvP class

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Dont care aBout knight complainingfrom a long time i see knight want be 2/3 class killer and complain aBout how unfair is it again mages. U are damn archer killers, live with it
    If u really think that knights can kill archers who have level 75, 2800 Troop count templars then u dont know the pain of knights.

I called mages OP as they can kill archers without much problem, archers are NOT mages' counters, even if now they are at a slight advantage over mages, thatll fade away as soon as mages run around with 2800 TC templars. Only a very, very noob mage will loose to archers, as archers will take an eternity to kill templars unless they can spam AP. As soon as they run outta rage for AP, mages can resto. Furthermore with one sunt, the templars will gain 6.5k+ HP which is insanely OP. Mages can win against archers definitely. Only a noob mage wont

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Dont care aBout knight complainingfrom a long time i see knight want be 2/3 class killer and complain aBout how unfair is it again mages. U are damn archer killers, live with it

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    We mages will must cast our aoe's more times too
    Yea . Mages are so OP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X