What is the point of Pumpkin seeds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of Pumpkin seeds?

They dont give anything special (reaper card maybe but to me its just 1k gold), and give less gold then planting straight up gold/daru seeds so why bother planting them at all? Rather just sell the seeds for 100 gold each and plant 1/4/12 hour gold/daru seeds

chance for 500k gold maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      chance for 500k gold maybe?
      I suppose, but I'd rather take the 15k per seed for sure from 4 hours then the 1% chance of 500k from 12 hour seeds

Comment

U have a chance to also get a 1k gold chest and reaper card sells for 1k too. If u dont like it it's still best to open them and sell the content inside...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          U have a chance to also get a 1k gold chest and reaper card sells for 1k too. If u dont like it it's still best to open them and sell the content inside...
          Yes but 1k gold/reaper card per chest (13 chests per seed) is still worse then 1/4/12 hour gold seeds for pure gold. Unless you get the tiny chance at 500k gold you get 13k gold max for 12 hours of crop time.

Comment

THE DEVELOPER WHO DESIGNED THIS EVENT WAS OUT OF HIS/HER MIND WHEN HE DESIGNED THIS EVENT

Comment

THIS REWARD MAY APPEAR LUCRATIVE TO ONLY LEVEL 1 TO 10 PLAYERS

WE DONT NEED SUCH SCRAPPY REWARD. WHEN WARTUNE DEVELOPERS GOING TO LEARN THIS ??????

Comment

"gets free devotion stuff they don't even need to do, still find reasons too complain".

well then.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

i open the chests for the grim reaper look it isnt some crapy look like the other morph cards -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                    They dont give anything special (reaper card maybe but to me its just 1k gold), and give less gold then planting straight up gold/daru seeds so why bother planting them at all? Rather just sell the seeds for 100 gold each and plant 1/4/12 hour gold/daru seeds
                    Free stuff from pumpkin seeds
                    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      i open the chests for the grim reaper look it isnt some crapy look like the other morph cards -_-
                      Problem is once the event ends that card will be broken and make you invisible. Just like last years when they had those out. It's a time limited morph card which is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Problem is once the event ends that card will be broken and make you invisible. Just like last years when they had those out. It's a time limited morph card which is stupid.
                        makes me invinsible??? ^_^ nice i can hide and cart in 55-64 bg now

Comment

out of 5 seeds i got 2 500k chests, on two accounts so 10 seeds = 2m coins for me, i planted before i went to bed and got them when i woke up so its not like i was watching them grow or anything, i guess people will complain about everything in life.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMSTUD View Post
                            out of 5 seeds i got 2 500k chests, on two accounts so 10 seeds = 2m coins for me, i planted before i went to bed and got them when i woke up so its not like i was watching them grow or anything, i guess people will complain about everything in life.
                            50 Chests, not a single 500k q_q

Comment

for chance to get 500K ? or For fun, for drama if u drama maker
                              IGN: TheVictor
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                              Class: Mage - level 80
                              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X