Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

What is the point of Pumpkin seeds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

111 chests only 1 500x gold lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      Yes but 1k gold/reaper card per chest (13 chests per seed) is still worse then 1/4/12 hour gold seeds for pure gold. Unless you get the tiny chance at 500k gold you get 13k gold max for 12 hours of crop time.
      Duh.. Just plant the seeds BEFORE YOU SLEEP... Unless you just sleep less than 3 hours a day, then do not do my advice. Having these seeds will give you a peace of mind for a while, setting aside the problem of watching when your crops will ripen.

Comment

waste of farm slots, half day farm for 30K gold and daru, definitely not for active players. i'll will sell the seeds with the new version to any dummy
        Last edited by R221678854; 10-27-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R221678854 View Post
          waste of farm slots, half day farm for 30K gold and daru, definitely not for active players. i'll will sell the seeds with the new version to any dummy
          We've got a dummy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Duh.. Just plant the seeds BEFORE YOU SLEEP... Unless you just sleep less than 3 hours a day, then do not do my advice. Having these seeds will give you a peace of mind for a while, setting aside the problem of watching when your crops will ripen.
            Or I can plant 12 hour ky/gold/daru/exp seeds overnight and get more out of it then the pumpkin seeds give me...

Comment

Not to mention that unless you sit on your farm the exact moment they pop and spam click the seeds, you will only get 9. Even then you will probably get like 12 or so.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Don't plant all then, just plant 1 or 2 per day.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Nah that wouldn't change anything. The only thing that would help is saving them until the hype is over and plant them later when nobody is tracking it.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i just time mine for when i wake up .... plant them at 7, wake up at 7
                    rewards aren't as good as last year, but whatever. Only got 500k once, but it's ok. fun to steal them too
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

got 500k twice so far, and the morph cards are fun.
                      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Extra runes! I am so desperate for more runes I rather take a runestone>500k xD

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Extra runes! I am so desperate for more runes I rather take a runestone>500k xD
                          if its a chaors,rage or amnesia rune then yep otherwise no

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            Problem is once the event ends that card will be broken and make you invisible. Just like last years when they had those out. It's a time limited morph card which is stupid.
                            And you know that everything will be the same as last year. Why?
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                            X