Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do knights heal?

how does high block n regeneration astro work for knights

Every time they block they heal 4% of there hp back. Higher hp means more heals back. There is no calculation of how block rate is like. All we know is if you want more blocks to happen you need to stack a lot of block like over 5k+ block.

Comment

they can also heal themselves with a heal rune, in bg i start out with 76k hp..and if they get me to 50k i can heal myself back to 76k after 2 fights

Comment

but getting 5k block is not easy though....unless i use block gems......but which gem to replace is gud.....mdef if i replace....mages will make a piece of me...though i m knight cannot think of replace pdef gem....i need high hp.....so which one gud....

abt how much mdef n hp is said to be okay at 66 level.......if i seriously thinking to get my block over 5k

Comment

refine all your equip to carry block also maybe just wear 4block gems lv6+ and 2 of pdef/mdef to balance it

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
            but getting 5k block is not easy though....unless i use block gems......but which gem to replace is gud.....mdef if i replace....mages will make a piece of me...though i m knight cannot think of replace pdef gem....i need high hp.....so which one gud....

abt how much mdef n hp is said to be okay at 66 level.......if i seriously thinking to get my block over 5k
            you're going have a hard time against mages no matter what. They are suppose to be better than knights. However, getting high hp, high block, and lots of reduce dmg will help you against them. At least make it a hard fought battle. You do need mdef gems but later on when all your gems are 6+ and you can get over 14.5kmdef maybe change 4 of your mdef gems to block gems. Make sure to maintain a decent mdef stat though. My block atm is only 3.5k but I plan on doing some testing with changing some gems around once i get my LD med and get all my gems to 6+. Until you are high enough to do that i suggust get a decent block rate 3-3.5k right now and stick with your current mdef, patk, pdef, hp build. After all with out high hp block isn't going to do much for you healing wise. So it's best to wait till you get a good amount of hp like 70k+.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Every time they block they heal 4% of there hp back. Higher hp means more heals back. There is no calculation of how block rate is like. All we know is if you want more blocks to happen you need to stack a lot of block like over 5k+ block.
              Actually there is a calculation for block but something is missing from it related to how much hp you have.
              Block/Rate
              111 5%
              447 20%
              862 35%
              1386 50%
              2100 65%
              3219 80%
              4605 90%
              5990 95%

At 2287 with high 30k hp un buffed i get right around 65%+ counted out 100 hit groups with all 3 world battles and it pans out. Some bosses in mpds result in very low blocks others well to bad for them they can not really do any net damage to me. Bosses in solo simply stand no chance well over half their hits result in me gaining 4% hp

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                Actually there is a calculation for block but something is missing from it related to how much hp you have.
                Block/Rate
                111 5%
                447 20%
                862 35%
                1386 50%
                2100 65%
                3219 80%
                4605 90%
                5990 95%

At 2287 with high 30k hp un buffed i get right around 65%+ counted out 100 hit groups with all 3 world battles and it pans out. Some bosses in mpds result in very low blocks others well to bad for them they can not really do any net damage to me. Bosses in solo simply stand no chance well over half their hits result in me gaining 4% hp
                Those percentages are false.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                  Block/Rate
                  111 5%
                  447 20%
                  862 35%
                  1386 50%
                  2100 65%
                  3219 80%
                  4605 90%
                  5990 95%

1.8k block 30k hp blocked only around 20~40% of time ^_-

Comment

incrse of block affect our healing or nt...means like 2k, 3k 4k n 5k.......do we get same 4% of healing or more we can get

Comment

2.6k block, 63k hp, block 10%-ish.. more or less... perhaps 15%

Comment

i do my testing i incrse my block to 2k.....my currsent hp is now 46k.............when in battle i do block i get 1.8 hp healing its amazing

but a other way to get block is that refine 60 gear frm whr i can get 145*8=1160 n astrals give block astral level 8=2304 +ld medal give extra=700...it means we can total 4k block.......sacrificing mdef gem is my worst idea ever.......

still wanted to know tht incrseing block 2k to 5k how much it affects to our healing

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          2.6k block, 63k hp, block 10%-ish.. more or less... perhaps 15%
                          2.6k block 10~15%block?thats weird i blocked more?lol

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                            i do my testing i incrse my block to 2k.....my currsent hp is now 46k.............when in battle i do block i get 1.8 hp healing its amazing

but a other way to get block is that refine 60 gear frm whr i can get 145*8=1160 n astrals give block astral level 8=2304 +ld medal give extra=700...it means we can total 4k block.......sacrificing mdef gem is my worst idea ever.......

still wanted to know tht incrseing block 2k to 5k how much it affects to our healing
                            That's why you only do that when you have over 100k+ hp, tons of reduce dmg like lvl 10 goddess blessing and talents, etc. Once you have high block, high hp, high reduce dmg yo ucan tank a lot better. mdef is great and you should have it but keep in mind this you can't just rely on getting mdef. Mages matk will grow as much as you build your mdef. Mdef isn't going to save you alone. You need to get higher everything else to counter that weakness you have. In some Chinese versions they go all block and no mdef gems. They have over 200k+hp and over 10k+block. It's an end game thing you need to do.

Comment

yeah i have seen some chinese knights who r over 200k br now....they never use mdef gems.......they had instead 8k block n 6k critical.....but now we cannot think we can do like tht..........

incrseing block how affects anyone know this

Comment

Working...
                              X