Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

do knights heal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capkop View Post
    Those percentages are false.
    Id say my sample size was pretty decent. In 3x wb i get hit about 500 times total and the figures hold up. Those numbers are from the wartune wiki. What i have seen in world battle is figures that are very very close to those percentages. When i did it i simply typed on another comp a + or - for each hit the wb did then counted them all up and counted up the +s and it was aprox 65 to 66% or simply put 65 out of 100 and 66 out of 100 it floated back and forth between those 2 numbers with 3x100 hits being 65 and 2x 100 being 66.

My night has high hp high pdef high medium high mdef and high patk and of course high block. At one point i stopped working on hp and my block rate went way down once i reupped my hp my block rate went right back up.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
      yeah i have seen some chinese knights who r over 200k br now....they never use mdef gems.......they had instead 8k block n 6k critical.....but now we cannot think we can do like tht..........

incrseing block how affects anyone know this
      block blocks matk and patk equally. in other words its always 25% of damage regardless of type. so with high block and hp you can sacrifice allot of mdef etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Every time they block they heal 4% of there hp back. Higher hp means more heals back. There is no calculation of how block rate is like. All we know is if you want more blocks to happen you need to stack a lot of block like over 5k+ block.
        Your chance of a dodge (damage received -25%) is based on your Block statistic. The formula is (1-0.9995^block score)*100 %.
        The formula seems pretty legit. Its probably somewhat reduced based on your opponents level though (same as crit).
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
          Id say my sample size was pretty decent. In 3x wb i get hit about 500 times total and the figures hold up. Those numbers are from the wartune wiki. What i have seen in world battle is figures that are very very close to those percentages. When i did it i simply typed on another comp a + or - for each hit the wb did then counted them all up and counted up the +s and it was aprox 65 to 66% or simply put 65 out of 100 and 66 out of 100 it floated back and forth between those 2 numbers with 3x100 hits being 65 and 2x 100 being 66.

My night has high hp high pdef high medium high mdef and high patk and of course high block. At one point i stopped working on hp and my block rate went way down once i reupped my hp my block rate went right back up.
          iv already told you in a few previous threads, block AND crit rate in WB is not normal. As you level and get stonger you need more block. I have over 3k block right now and dont get anywhere near the 65% you THINK you get with 1.8k block. At lower Mpds and levels you block more with less. Once you get up to 60+ trust me when i tell you with 1.8k block you will have like ~15% block rate.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            Every time they block they heal 4% of there hp back. Higher hp means more heals back. There is no calculation of how block rate is like. All we know is if you want more blocks to happen you need to stack a lot of block like over 5k+ block.
            There is a calculation actually...
            Every 100 points of block adds 1% chance, plus every character comes with a natural 5% chance of blocking, so lets say a guy has 5000 block, he will be blocking roughly 55% times( 50 + 5).
            Source is a chinese website.... if u want link, PM me

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
              Every 100 points of block adds 1% chance, plus every character comes with a natural 5% chance of blocking, so lets say a guy has 5000 block, he will be blocking roughly 55% times( 50 + 5).
              This looks somewhat legit for me, i helped a friend testing it with almost 5k block and he was really blocking at least 50% of the time (eyeballing here), i dont know how hard it could be to build a knight with 5k block but if u can get red block lv7 and refine block in every slot of equipment lets say lv60legend, just getting 120 block per refine (which isnt max, max refine is 136) its 3k block already, add 8 lv5 block gems is another +440 (should really be lv6+, but wont aim too high) plus what u get with soul engrave, 4k is really easy to achieve and imo is a good start.

High HP + high block + high pdef is basically a kick in the face for archers lol, good hunting!

Comment

but getting high block how it works...like 4k or 5k

r there chances of getting high dodge

or chances of getting block to more than 30 sec or getting high heal

if not i think 2k block still better

Comment

but getting high block how it works...like 4k or 5k

r there chances of getting high dodge

or chances of getting block to more than 30 sec or getting high heal

if not i think 2k block still better
                  Try again, this makes no sense >.>
                  Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-28-2013, 01:27 AM.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

use google translate

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      2.6k block 10~15%block?thats weird i blocked more?lol
                      The more br/higher lvl you are, the harder it is to block, since im 74 with 85k+, i need quite a lot to block much..'also it varies a lot, so hard to estimate ... Some days up at 25%,sometimes I dont even notice I block^^

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        With this I should have 25%+, not seeing that:/, and in cw I had 4k+ block, nowhere near that 45%+ I should have according to that source.

Comment

I also think it depends on the source of the damage .... depends how much higher it is than your pdef/mdef. Same goes with crit. Just a guess on my part, but if your atk is higher than their defense, you tend tot crit more. If your defense is high, I think you block more attacks. If the attack is way higher than your defense, I think you have less chance to block.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                            I also think it depends on the source of the damage .... depends how much higher it is than your pdef/mdef. Same goes with crit. Just a guess on my part, but if your atk is higher than their defense, you tend tot crit more. If your defense is high, I think you block more attacks. If the attack is way higher than your defense, I think you have less chance to block.
                            yeah tru when my atack goes up for some reasons i crit more thought of this as well the past few days :/

Comment

Ive Done alot of testing at 3000 block 4000 block 5000block 6000block 6500 block. And the percentages shows 100 points 1% give or take so its Ã* good formula to use.

IF you wanna beat mages u stack patk with decent hp and High lvl Will destroyer. And you burst em dien at 50%.
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X