Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need tips!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips!

Hey, I need help about my Archer atm I am lvl 54 with 35.3k BR. I just recently got to crusader and I haven't got the horse / medallion yet.

Atm my astrals are:

Lvl 4 Holy Force
    Lvl 4 Enhanced Determination
    Lvl 4 Holy Willpower
    Lvl 6 Refined Sniper Edge
    Lvl 5 Refined Fortitude

My Guild skills are
    Lvl 7 Power ( Maxed atm our guild only has lvl 7 skill tower.)
    Lvl 6 Defense
    Lvl 5 Endurance
    Lvl 4 Int & Charm
    Lvl 5 Gold Boost

Lately, I've been contributing all my gold from WB in Guild Skills is it wrong? Do I need to balance my gold income for both Astrals and Guild skills daily? Or should I Continue in focusing one at a time?

Also, I'm planning to hold off my BR until I finish my lvl 50 PVE, which should be in a month or so.
    Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Its not hard to figure out which one is better. 1 mil gold is about 2k astral exp, so compare the price to upgrade your skill/astral with the benefits. Generally when you get to lvl 4-5 (red) astrals, its best to max out your guild skills before investing more into astrals.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

So I should go lvl 5 my determination and Force? Then go back to guild skills?
      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

I would say get all your astrals to at least lvl 5 before going back to guild skills.

Comment

there isn't a wrong or right way with getting your Guild skills or Astrals, it ultimately comes down to your personal preference and patience with that being said doing what Oxykotton suggested is a good idea. You may also like to use your World Boss gold towards Astrals and if you are VIP use the coins from the spin wheel to contribution for Guild skills to build up a nice contribution pile for when you start increasing guild skills again, also use the Holy Seal as an indicator for when you need to level, depending on your level you may be able to increase talents and skills 2-3 times before leveling is necessary
          Server: Charred Baron
          Level: 80
          Class: Mage
          Guild: Vacation
          IGN: Azurdis

Comment

Your priority should be increasing your WB income, so that's PATK, crit and determination. Since your Power guild skill is currently maxed, you should definitely get determination to 5 asap, and possibly patk and get red crit.
            Of course, that doesn't mean that something like lvl 8 power and lvl 1 defense is good unless you don't mind being gimped in arenas.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Skip lvling the int/charm skill until you have the others down. Focus on patk-crit-determinatio. Before going for def, you need to maximize wb income so you can keep up with upgrades in tower, enchants etc..

Comment

Hmm, I see. Thanks a lot guys. Should I also aim for the Crypt Horse or use my tokens first for legendary shards?

Comment

Working...
                X