2.1 pach delete vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.1 pach delete vouchers

i have 10k vouchers making them for farm now i lose it so how i can upgrade my farm ? and change 20:1 its rly not fun make it 5:1 at least. to noob plaeyrs like me wich depend on vouchers not balens. ty
    Last edited by R213099587; 10-28-2013, 05:17 AM.

i agree...i dont even get why u guys change this stuff and yes if u have to change it a bit more valuable....or even it out

Comment

You can still upgrade your farm with bound balens and you can probably buy all the balen stuff for it. That's a good change for non cash players.

Comment

Originally posted by pcrow666 View Post
        i agree...i dont even get why u guys change this stuff
        Because that is solid part of original game. It cannot be separated.

Comment

lol they should respect old plaeyrs and make cahnge more value not 20:1

Comment

after new update, can free players get few bound balens daily like we get vouchers?

Comment

Originally posted by MU122 View Post
              after new update, can free players get few bound balens daily like we get vouchers?
              they are supposed to be dropping from the guild wheel, quests, and solo arena card draw.
              if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
              then click on support

Comment

oo my 10k vouchers............ i wont it converted to /20 of it. grr
                -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

complaining about locked balens???people are really dumb lol

Comment

Actually, this is not a good thing. 200 Voucher per WB did increase my gold/daru income significantly. With the 11am WB going to be removed too, daily gold/daru income will be halved.
                    This would be of no concern since it affects everyone. However, players who started months earlier and could use vouchers for much longer time will have a gold advantage which latecomers can't catch up with.
                    So I hope the boost option will be still there, and now I can spend 10 bound balens to get the same boost as with the 200 vouchers.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      complaining about locked balens???people are really dumb lol
                      you try to judge me?
                      -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                        Actually, this is not a good thing. 200 Voucher per WB did increase my gold/daru income significantly. With the 11am WB going to be removed too, daily gold/daru income will be halved.
                        This would be of no concern since it affects everyone. However, players who started months earlier and could use vouchers for much longer time will have a gold advantage which latecomers can't catch up with.
                        So I hope the boost option will be still there, and now I can spend 10 bound balens to get the same boost as with the 200 vouchers.
                        11 am wb removed?! Where u get this info?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          11 am wb removed?! Where u get this info?
                          People like to talk without their brain being used. Noone said we will have 1 wb per day and not 3 and without waiting for an official announcement they talk without thinking.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                            they are supposed to be dropping from ....... and solo arena card draw.
                            I haste to disappoint you: there is no any card draw after solo arena fight in Chinese servers now(2.3 version), so it cannot be source of "vouchers" anymore. (ye, I know, that is 2.3 and we shall have around 2.1, but for now we know perspective for future: -1 source of income of "vouchers")

Comment

Originally posted by FeyFre View Post
                              I haste to disappoint you: there is no any card draw after solo arena fight in Chinese servers now(2.3 version), so it cannot be source of "vouchers" anymore. (ye, I know, that is 2.3 and we shall have around 2.1, but for now we know perspective for future: -1 source of income of "vouchers")
                              They drop items after you fight in solo arena (including locked balens), you just don't see the card draw anymore. They removed the card draw animation, but you still get items.

Comment

Working...
                              X