Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2.1 pach delete vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
    I have 24k vouchers right now. Should I upgrade my farm or not before this change? I am not sure what it will cost to upgrade my farm to lvl 7 after tonight. It costs 15120 vouchers to upgrade. Anyone know what the upgrade costs in bound balens?
    saving is best

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      saving is best
      dont listen to the guy who thinks he can tank moon NM as a mage with 42k BR LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
        dont listen to the guy who thinks he can tank moon NM as a mage with 42k BR LOLOLOL
        42k?hmmm your time isnt correct ^^ also spenting is best?sure spent the vc with which you could buy wngs etc etc ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
          I have 24k vouchers right now. Should I upgrade my farm or not before this change? I am not sure what it will cost to upgrade my farm to lvl 7 after tonight. It costs 15120 vouchers to upgrade. Anyone know what the upgrade costs in bound balens?
          Save, 750 locked balens or 2-3% extra in farm? Atleast to me that is a fairly obvious move, take the balens.

Comment

@Zereff
            Everyone has a right to liking it or not.
            They're not dumb. They can state their opinion on the situation if they want to.
            Yes you can buy most anything but it will take LONG to get it. And the ratio is a bit bad.
            Think before you type.
            ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
            IGN: Mary Magdalene
            Class: Mage
            LVL: 44
            BR: 1194
            Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
              @Zereff
              Everyone has a right to liking it or not.
              They're not dumb. They can state their opinion on the situation if they want to.
              Yes you can buy most anything but it will take LONG to get it. And the ratio is a bit bad.
              Think before you type.
              did i say they are dumb?did i say they cant give their opinion?LONG?you sure its LONG cause geting locked balens isnt so hard...so yeah you should think before typing

Comment

farm level 3 going on 4 is 45 balens with the patch, so i am sure it wouldn't increase dramatically, well not sure, but hope not xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

From 9 to 10 was 510 bound balens if i dont recall bad

Comment

Originally posted by Brygitta View Post
                    From 9 to 10 was 510 bound balens if i dont recall bad
                    This is much cheaper than 40k+ vouchers now. 510 bound balens is 10.2k vouchers. Can someone confirm this? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      complaining about locked balens???people are really dumb lol
                      lol the proof's right here ^
                      Keep thinking ^_^
                      ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                      IGN: Mary Magdalene
                      Class: Mage
                      LVL: 44
                      BR: 1194
                      Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Can we get locked balens (vouchers) in tree time reset???
                        Last edited by ShanYu; 10-31-2013, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X