Crit Mage Tests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by symedia View Post
    pls don`t hijack my post ) and some mode could rename it Crit Mage Tests. ty
    when i`ll change the servers i`ll post this on my blog too .. i have more freedom there to add excel like posts.
    Sry for it Sy and w8 for your blog back, allways good source of infos

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      4k+ crit is rare even for 70+ mages thats why this is intresting me to see it after u post that
      Just because you can't get it, doesn't mean a 57 can't. Happy doubting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crit.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	1677139Click image for larger version

Name:	crit2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1677140

Comment

Changed the name for you.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          Just because you can't get it, doesn't mean a 57 can't. Happy doubting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60344[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]60345[/ATTACH]
          Nicee crit
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
            Nicee crit
            Thanks lol. Sadly it doesn't proc as much as i thought it would.

Comment

Thanks lol. Sadly it doesn't proc as much as i thought it would.
              what are your targets and what skills do you use? rof procs the most of all skills in pvp i mean. try to fight a higher br and a lower br compare

Comment

what are your targets and what skills do you use? rof procs the most of all skills in pvp i mean. try to fight a higher br and a lower br compare
                Target is 5k crit but it will take lots of time to get the right refine with crit on my gear. If all 8 parts with crit + LD, i can get 5.3k crit.
                Skills, Lb,rof,met,thunderer. And yeah, rof procs the most apparently.
                Noticed that it works especially well on lower BR/level. But when fighting against higher BR/level the rate sucks big time. It's too early for me go for crit but just trying for the fun of it.

Comment

I tested crit once ,it lasted about 10 mins then I swapped back lol,,,so be interesting to read this thread
                  EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Target is 5k crit but it will take lots of time to get the right refine with crit on my gear. If all 8 parts with crit + LD, i can get 5.3k crit.
                    Skills, Lb,rof,met,thunderer. And yeah, rof procs the most apparently.
                    Noticed that it works especially well on lower BR/level. But when fighting against higher BR/level the rate sucks big time. It's too early for me go for crit but just trying for the fun of it.
                    lol for me is exactly inverse ... when i fight higher br i have the best results.

Comment

Gl with that goal for 5.5k crit

Comment

Originally posted by jalexwolf View Post
                        symedia, i am very interested in seeing this, i started a thread regarding heal spec set ups, and the Optimum setup is what i am after...

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....g-Astrals-Spec

I am testing two setups right now...1: EWD mage with determine for crit healing 2: Ruthlessness for healing. have you tried EWD and determine to see if this allows you to have crit heals and have the ewd for damage dealing?
                        you sure is very persistent on your EWD + determination combo eh.. hhahaha

Comment

my mage is already at 5.5k crit and if you read what those astrals do they only affect damage not heal

Comment

Well magic attack affects healing, so why not.

5.5k requires crit gems so its a lot of defense loss for pvp =\
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

determination says crit base damage doesnt mention your MATK stat and ruthlessness affects floating damage so both astrals affect the damage you do not your MATK stat and that is what affects your heals. and yes while you do need gems to get 5.5k crit stat i can kill crusader in BG with no pots and 20% dryads after he stuns me for 3 turns. if you ppl paid attention to what is needed unless you only play GA and BG you would see what gem you can give up clear as day

Comment

If magic attack stat affects your heals even though it clearly says attack, I don't see why determination or ruthlessness can't.
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X