No announcement yet.

Crit Mage Tests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same gose for enhanced ruthelness it affect only the damage done and not healing ability.
    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Stats for crits are also to high here. I am testing my crit now for almost a month and i can say the stats are too high.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

76k br and still dont know how mage works...
        Read discription resto/bl. Is based on our matk ... And if we have high crit,this works for healing too...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          76k br and still dont know how mage works...
          Read discription resto/bl. Is based on our matk ... And if we have high crit,this works for healing too...
          well you are never to old to learn something hahaha.

Does anyone knows which is the limit cap for the +% of the critical? Supposing you have max determination and all, do you crit for +100% ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            well you are never to old to learn something hahaha.

Does anyone knows which is the limit cap for the +% of the critical? Supposing you have max determination and all, do you crit for +100% ?
            Base crit bonus is 50%, each v determi add 5%, so with v8 u have 90% crit bonus, v10 is 100%

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Base crit bonus is 50%, each v determi add 5%, so with v8 u have 90% crit bonus, v10 is 100%
              So basically for an archer is a waste to have more than lvl 6 determination since he already has 20% from his passive ? While mages and knights can reach the same crit as the archers?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                So basically for an archer is a waste to have more than lvl 6 determination since he already has 20% from his passive ? While mages and knights can reach the same crit as the archers?
                they are talking about crit bonus damage not crit chance.. archers has no crit damage bonus, just crit chance.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                  Suntoria is based on the % of the HP also restoration is so, where this info come that matk influence the HP?
                  .... Are you serious about the highlighted part?

Comment

This thread was so **** up... Im curious myself would be really great if ppl who have no idea what they are talking about either start their own thread or stop posting here.

Back to topic: How much critrate i would need if i want to get around 33% crit on resto?

Comment

Working...
                    X