Sniper+Determination vs Will Destroyer in WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper+Determination vs Will Destroyer in WB

Simple question, does anyone have a clue about how high Sniper's Edge + Determination need to be to outperform Will Destroyer level 6 in World Boss? I'm a mage so assume I have no crit on my gear.
    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Simple and fast answer, drop EWD for world boss.

in WB the crit rate and scale is crazy high, so your gains far greater without EWD... crit + determine you'll rock! grab charm if low level troops

JalexGiaWolf
    65 Mage
    Server 253
    Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

lol, WB if for archer with determination and sniper (critical)

Comment

Alright, I'll pump Snipers + Determination to level 3 each and give it a shot.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

My snipers edge is low lvl so is my orange determination but still gain more then lvl 5 EWD
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

for wb always go crit lv 4 sniper and deter should give and crit rate if 80% or so

Comment

I don't bother anymore. yes crit does helps a load better than EWD but unless you are an archer you will need tons of stack crit to get decent crits happening. Even if crits do proc more and better at WB you still need a decent crit stat. I was able to get my crit to like 2.7k and hardly got any crits. My income was instable from 100-150k. With EWD my income was a stable 115-120k. It was lower compared to crit but not that much and less of a hassle taking out gems for crit gems, and wasting gold on crit astrals where I can use that gold to upgrade my EWD or other astrals.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                I don't bother anymore. yes crit does helps a load better than EWD but unless you are an archer you will need tons of stack crit to get decent crits happening. Even if crits do proc more and better at WB you still need a decent crit stat. I was able to get my crit to like 2.7k and hardly got any crits. My income was instable from 100-150k. With EWD my income was a stable 115-120k. It was lower compared to crit but not that much and less of a hassle taking out gems for crit gems, and wasting gold on crit astrals where I can use that gold to upgrade my EWD or other astrals.
                Compared 2k, 2.3k 2.9k vs 4.5k (atm) and i can hardly feel any BIG difference during wb.

Comment

I myself use the crit astrals but only bcuz I hav a low level EWD. The top knight on my server just yses straight EWD and constantly tops wb without balens then again he is the only 100k+ br on the server

Comment

I got crit lvl 3 determination lvl 3, cba to put more into them and i dont really need to, they outshine my WD lvl 5 atm (with crit gems)

Comment

600 critical and lvl 3 determination beat will destro lvl 7 in world boss, sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        Simple question, does anyone have a clue about how high Sniper's Edge + Determination need to be to outperform Will Destroyer level 6 in World Boss? I'm a mage so assume I have no crit on my gear.
                        I have a lvl 6 crit and 7 deter that I slot for WB, I get more gold than when I use Destroyer. I started switching them in for my destroyer when WD was lvl 7 and crit/deter lvl 5 and was out preforming.

That said, don't make the mistake of going full crit all the time unless you intend to back that up with spending power, its been my experience crit mages are a tasty treat in pvp areas.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

In AFK mode (slash, ult slasher, Delph and E. Delph) + leg set (21k pattack)

-with a lvl 3 crit astral + a lvl 3 orange determination = 700 in crit stats -> 15 - 30% (1 - 3 hits) crit hits per battle = 75 - 110 k gold per battle

-with EWD lvl 6 I got 80k - 120k per battle

-with a lvl 5 red crit astral + lvl 6 enchance determination + 8 lvl 6 crit gems = 2500 in crit stat -> 90 - 100% crit hits per battle = 105k - 160k gold per battle

Comment

I found 1500 crit and lvl 4 deter, earned more than lvl 6 EWD.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I would say it all depends on astral lvls. of course lvl3 determination (for knights and mages) will never be better then lets say WD lvl7+, because of simple reason, which is damage increase. But of course same lvl determination will get you more gold as WD. At the moment I am using lvl9 WD on knight and aint swapping for my lvl5 determination at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X