Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune 2.10 Update - No 11:00 World Boss. Daily World boss at16:00 and 22:00 only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartune 2.10 Update - No 11:00 World Boss. Daily World boss at16:00 and 22:00 only

    To The Moderator,

    We have receive confirmed news from the moderator of kongregate.com stating that World boss will drop to 16:00 and 22:00 daily only. No 11:00 World Boss. The Rewards and HP will remain the same.

    Here is the link for your reference:

    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...preview?page=2

    I would request you to draw the game developers attention towards the problem that will raise out of this. currently, players from American and European country can attend all the three WB since the time perfectly synchronize with their country time zone, However the 3rd WB (22.00 Server time) falls almost at mid-night for most of players from Asian countries, therefore majority of players from this zone are already unable to attend the 22:00 server time WB.

    Now, if the 1st WB at 11.00 is removed from the game, we players from asian countries will have no option than to leave this game. For players to remain in competitive position, then we have to attend the both WB however the 22:00 WB is virtually impossible to attend for players who belongs to completely opposite time zone.

    If the above information is correct, i request you to seriously rethink your decision.

    I REQEUST ALL PLAYERS BELONG FROM DIFFERENT TIME ZONE TO SHARE THEIR FEEDBACK IN THIS POST.

  • #2
    This is not only asia players problem...i can run only 1wb per day and this is only this at 11 am,bcs of work...

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #3
      They are going to ruin the game if they remove the 11:00 WB. In our server 11:00 and 16:00 WB are attended by majority of players and only few at 22:00 WB. we will have then no option than to leave the game.

      Comment


      • #4
        If what Greenfireflygirl said on kong is true, I don't have nothing to do with it. What I don't understand is this :
        Before the game will die, no player will be happy, so even if you like it or not, its useless to do something.
        If you are from other countries that don't fit the server time exactly with your timezone, why did you not choose a server which fits? and choosed a european? ( I know, most will answer cause of having friends and can't quit, but then again don't complain cause it won't be solved a thing. )
        No 11:00 wb? Kinda sad but at the same time if they raise their hp or give more gold on the last 2 ones, I'm ok with it.
        Still no official announcement ( true, greenfire said that but I doubt it until we hear it from a R2 itself. )
        I've learned that complaining means only gaining posts/getting attention cause for something else its useless seeing even if R2 looks on posts or no, they don't care if 10-50 quit...because 100/500 come for newer servers so...they don't loose, they gain!
        Few words : If its true, leave with it, they won't change it, only if they will feel its not right, plus...they'll get more money from players recharging and spending balens on revive/full buff to get more gold, that I'm sure of.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Po1nt,
          For me personal this is info which make me sick on play in future
          Atm i enjoy only 1st wb bcs i start work at 16 daily.
          This is not a problem right now, i'm not jaelus aBout ppl who gain 3kk gold per day bcs they spend time on later 2 and 3wb,take what i can - this is fair.
          But if it will be true, and this mod from kong is usualy good source of info, i lose ♥♥♥♥♥♥ big amount of gold and daru,i think u understand how big
          This is not a problem with timezone or something,i'm from europe and make all my daily things before must go to job, take enaught gold to rise up my astro...soon will come time to upgrate my jewels and rings v70 = 25kk gold x3...how i can do this without wb?
          I w8 this few days till s1 get patch...if they remove 1st wb i can leave this game.
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-28-2013, 12:07 PM. Reason: Watch the language!

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #6
            Yes Anata I know and I said this because all people saying they'll quit and yet they play. My post was referring a bit at " them " and would love to see it here to see how many players have the power to say " I quit " and respect their words, especially those who have over 80k+ br.
            I agree and disagree on both sides, with 3 wb I make more gold, with 2 wb less gold cause of my work too but nothing we can do about it true, unless R2 decides to do something, we can't change their minds.
            Btw, from what I've heard/know, we were supposed to have 1 wb with alot of hp too like chinese, but R2 splitted it in 3 so it might not be true with removing the 11:00 boss. Lets just wait for S1 patch to get it and not make any weird suggestions till then.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Yes Anata I know and I said this because all people saying they'll quit and yet they play. My post was referring a bit at " them " and would love to see it here to see how many players have the power to say " I quit " and respect their words, especially those who have over 80k+ br.
              I agree and disagree on both sides, with 3 wb I make more gold, with 2 wb less gold cause of my work too but nothing we can do about it true, unless R2 decides to do something, we can't change their minds.
              Btw, from what I've heard/know, we were supposed to have 1 wb with alot of hp too like chinese, but R2 splitted it in 3 so it might not be true with removing the 11:00 boss. Lets just wait for S1 patch to get it and not make any weird suggestions till then.
              4 days for clear situation
              Sure many players start complain aBout lose 1 wb per day and less gold, for me this is only one wb per day which i can enjoy,dont want pay 7k balens for stand in/month to gain some gold,what i gain atm without single balening... saddly source of this info is legit, not player who log in on cn version but mod from kong,where they have true info most of the time
              Not like here 'w8 for official info'...
              And In my opinion 1wb per day at whole diff time can be more fair then take 1 of this what we have right now and leave other 2...
              But will see...have hope r2 dont ♥♥♥ Up me so hard bcs rly,like this game,love play with friends...
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-28-2013, 12:05 PM. Reason: Watch the language...

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #8
                HP & Reward remain the same, but are there still Buffs?


                Also... at least it isn't ONE WB... like Chinese version per day... LOL

                I think they're trying to make player either:
                Grind more = Play Game for a Longer term
                or
                Join the VIP bandwagon for VIP wheel (which also seems to be what all the VIP updates are doing...)

                Tho, I can see players leaving already.

                As previously said before... this game isn't player-friendly for casuals and non-cashers.

                The game's main audience is Heavy Cashers. (and will always be)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  HP & Reward remain the same, but are there still Buffs?


                  Also... at least it isn't ONE WB... like Chinese version per day... LOL

                  I think they're trying to make player either:
                  Grind more = Play Game for a Longer term
                  or
                  Join the VIP bandwagon for VIP wheel (which also seems to be what all the VIP updates are doing...)

                  Tho, I can see players leaving already.

                  As previously said before... this game isn't player-friendly for casuals and non-cashers.

                  The game's main audience is Heavy Cashers. (and will always be)
                  Balens buff? Yeahfree? I dont think soo

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It would suck yes but if you think about it this will also save some time. Plus i heard there another event that gives out gold as well. Plus those time eggs or w/e if we get those that gives out gold too. However, if they do take out 1 wb I think they should change the times. Take out the 2nd wb and only keep the day and night ones. Those are the most important WBs in the game as many players are available at those times. Rather in the middle of day where people are at school/work.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      It would suck yes but if you think about it this will also save some time. Plus i heard there another event that gives out gold as well. Plus those time eggs or w/e if we get those that gives out gold too. However, if they do take out 1 wb I think they should change the times. Take out the 2nd wb and only keep the day and night ones. Those are the most important WBs in the game as many players are available at those times. Rather in the middle of day where people are at school/work.
                      And this is good idea...but is r2 care about it? i bet,they dont.
                      And sry dear Mod, was my mistake^^ at last someone look what we write here:P

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        It would suck yes but if you think about it this will also save some time. Plus i heard there another event that gives out gold as well. Plus those time eggs or w/e if we get those that gives out gold too. However, if they do take out 1 wb I think they should change the times. Take out the 2nd wb and only keep the day and night ones. Those are the most important WBs in the game as many players are available at those times. Rather in the middle of day where people are at school/work.
                        yes the other way to get gold...will we even get it?and what time schedule and how many times per day will we have it? so dont hope too much on that...anyways morning wb removed?seriosly thats the less laggy wb and the wb i get the most income from i dun want it removed

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow... it will mess up all the game...
                          League of Angels

                          SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                          ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                          GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                          CLASS ->> SORCERER
                          LVL ->> 82
                          BR ->> 3 136 506

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            yes the other way to get gold...will we even get it?and what time schedule and how many times per day will we have it? so dont hope too much on that...anyways morning wb removed?seriosly thats the less laggy wb and the wb i get the most income from i dun want it removed
                            There's that "Gold Rush event"

                            New Event – Gold Rush. 30 Min to collect and turn in Amethyst. Players can plunder other players Amethyst for themselves. 2 Brackets: 25-39 and 40+. A separate points store to get prizes and gold

                            Last 30 mins... no idea at what time does it start, or how many times a day.

                            But yea... 40s vs 80s... not that great, LOL, instant lose for 40s and they'll gain super poor points to trade for Gold.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LOOL Remove the early WB some people can only play, wartune is no game for people some has work.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X