Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune 2.10 Update - No 11:00 World Boss. Daily World boss at16:00 and 22:00 only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    LOOL Remove the early WB some people can only play, wartune is no game for people some has work.
    Yes, it is only for people who work, so you can recharge and stand-in with balens.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Yes, it is only for people who work, so you can recharge and stand-in with balens.
      U have knowleage how much this stand in give?:P this will be pain to pay 7k balens/month for gold...but what else we can do then pay...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        U have knowleage how much this stand in give?:P this will be pain to pay 7k balens/month for gold...but what else we can do then pay...
        Its not even worth but its better than not doing it at all if you ask me. I did it once and was kinda dissapointed of the result, but was good than nothing.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Its not even worth but its better than not doing it at all if you ask me. I did it once and was kinda dissapointed of the result, but was good than nothing.
          What result u get? dont have balens atm for test xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            What result u get? dont have balens atm for test xD
            I usually get around 2 mil per wb ( even more if top players aren't around or don't use revive/100%.
            With stand-in I got around 500/600k or more, it has been some time since I used it, but you don't get the 1% reward even if you reach it in stand-in.

Comment

New Function: Recovery System shall be added in the new patch which includes the wb as well, maybe this shall advantage you more than the stand in

Once your Stamina is beyond maximum(200) when you gain the daily restoring and you didn’t join World BOSS, even didn’t consume remain Attempts of Multiplayer Dungeon, Single Dungeon, Forgotten Catacombs, Bounty Quests, Arena(Party), The Spire, Levies and Tomented Necropolis yesterday, you can gain the related EXP/Gold/Daru/Insignia from the reminder of “Get EXP” in Daily Events. There are two kinds of Recovery, like Gold Recovery and Adv. Recovery. (Gold Recovery can’t be used in some fields.). Adv. Recovery needs to consume Signet Training to realize. There is no way to gain Signet Training yet and its related events are coming soon. If the players want to use Adv. Recovery, but have no Signet Training, they can use Balen instead. You can find the Gold, Daru, SP, EXP and Insignia according to the corresponding events, but you can’t get the drops of instances.

Comment

BTW, I just realized something...

Maybe they remove the 11:00 WB, because that's where they placing in the new 30 mins event "Gold Rush"? (no idea)

Just a thought...

New Function: Recovery System
                Only if the Gold Recovery from WB is worth it... for all we know, it might turn out to be only 500k gold, LOL (unless you use that "adv recovery" which cost Balens, maybe)

Comment

I usually get around 2 mil per wb ( even more if top players aren't around or don't use revive/100%.
                  With stand-in I got around 500/600k or more, it has been some time since I used it, but you don't get the 1% reward even if you reach it in stand-in.
                  So not worth at all:/ yh will see how this recovery will works...will see I have hope,they dont make me to quit^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I dont mind 2 WB as long as they are at 11 and 22

Comment

I work nights, sleep for 2nd wb, so only 1 wb a day, if i am not busy, sometimes i miss 2nd wb to go out at night on my days off. Hope they don't change 1st world boss, unless that is where they put gold rush.
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                      X