Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune 2.10 Update - No 11:00 World Boss. Daily World boss at16:00 and 22:00 only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 2.10 Update - No 11:00 World Boss. Daily World boss at16:00 and 22:00 only

To The Moderator,

We have receive confirmed news from the moderator of kongregate.com stating that World boss will drop to 16:00 and 22:00 daily only. No 11:00 World Boss. The Rewards and HP will remain the same.

Here is the link for your reference:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...preview?page=2

I would request you to draw the game developers attention towards the problem that will raise out of this. currently, players from American and European country can attend all the three WB since the time perfectly synchronize with their country time zone, However the 3rd WB (22.00 Server time) falls almost at mid-night for most of players from Asian countries, therefore majority of players from this zone are already unable to attend the 22:00 server time WB.

Now, if the 1st WB at 11.00 is removed from the game, we players from asian countries will have no option than to leave this game. For players to remain in competitive position, then we have to attend the both WB however the 22:00 WB is virtually impossible to attend for players who belongs to completely opposite time zone.

If the above information is correct, i request you to seriously rethink your decision.

I REQEUST ALL PLAYERS BELONG FROM DIFFERENT TIME ZONE TO SHARE THEIR FEEDBACK IN THIS POST.

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I work nights, sleep for 2nd wb, so only 1 wb a day, if i am not busy, sometimes i miss 2nd wb to go out at night on my days off. Hope they don't change 1st world boss, unless that is where they put gold rush.

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    I dont mind 2 WB as long as they are at 11 and 22

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    I usually get around 2 mil per wb ( even more if top players aren't around or don't use revive/100%.
    With stand-in I got around 500/600k or more, it has been some time since I used it, but you don't get the 1% reward even if you reach it in stand-in.
    So not worth at all:/ yh will see how this recovery will works...will see I have hope,they dont make me to quit^^

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    BTW, I just realized something...

Maybe they remove the 11:00 WB, because that's where they placing in the new 30 mins event "Gold Rush"? (no idea)

Just a thought...

New Function: Recovery System
    Only if the Gold Recovery from WB is worth it... for all we know, it might turn out to be only 500k gold, LOL (unless you use that "adv recovery" which cost Balens, maybe)

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    New Function: Recovery System shall be added in the new patch which includes the wb as well, maybe this shall advantage you more than the stand in

Once your Stamina is beyond maximum(200) when you gain the daily restoring and you didn’t join World BOSS, even didn’t consume remain Attempts of Multiplayer Dungeon, Single Dungeon, Forgotten Catacombs, Bounty Quests, Arena(Party), The Spire, Levies and Tomented Necropolis yesterday, you can gain the related EXP/Gold/Daru/Insignia from the reminder of “Get EXP” in Daily Events. There are two kinds of Recovery, like Gold Recovery and Adv. Recovery. (Gold Recovery can’t be used in some fields.). Adv. Recovery needs to consume Signet Training to realize. There is no way to gain Signet Training yet and its related events are coming soon. If the players want to use Adv. Recovery, but have no Signet Training, they can use Balen instead. You can find the Gold, Daru, SP, EXP and Insignia according to the corresponding events, but you can’t get the drops of instances.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    What result u get? dont have balens atm for test xD
    I usually get around 2 mil per wb ( even more if top players aren't around or don't use revive/100%.
    With stand-in I got around 500/600k or more, it has been some time since I used it, but you don't get the 1% reward even if you reach it in stand-in.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Its not even worth but its better than not doing it at all if you ask me. I did it once and was kinda dissapointed of the result, but was good than nothing.
    What result u get? dont have balens atm for test xD

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    U have knowleage how much this stand in give?:P this will be pain to pay 7k balens/month for gold...but what else we can do then pay...
    Its not even worth but its better than not doing it at all if you ask me. I did it once and was kinda dissapointed of the result, but was good than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Yes, it is only for people who work, so you can recharge and stand-in with balens.
    U have knowleage how much this stand in give?:P this will be pain to pay 7k balens/month for gold...but what else we can do then pay...

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    LOOL Remove the early WB some people can only play, wartune is no game for people some has work.
    Yes, it is only for people who work, so you can recharge and stand-in with balens.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    LOOL Remove the early WB some people can only play, wartune is no game for people some has work.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yes the other way to get gold...will we even get it?and what time schedule and how many times per day will we have it? so dont hope too much on that...anyways morning wb removed?seriosly thats the less laggy wb and the wb i get the most income from i dun want it removed
    There's that "Gold Rush event"

New Event – Gold Rush. 30 Min to collect and turn in Amethyst. Players can plunder other players Amethyst for themselves. 2 Brackets: 25-39 and 40+. A separate points store to get prizes and gold

Last 30 mins... no idea at what time does it start, or how many times a day.

But yea... 40s vs 80s... not that great, LOL, instant lose for 40s and they'll gain super poor points to trade for Gold.

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    wow... it will mess up all the game...

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    It would suck yes but if you think about it this will also save some time. Plus i heard there another event that gives out gold as well. Plus those time eggs or w/e if we get those that gives out gold too. However, if they do take out 1 wb I think they should change the times. Take out the 2nd wb and only keep the day and night ones. Those are the most important WBs in the game as many players are available at those times. Rather in the middle of day where people are at school/work.
    yes the other way to get gold...will we even get it?and what time schedule and how many times per day will we have it? so dont hope too much on that...anyways morning wb removed?seriosly thats the less laggy wb and the wb i get the most income from i dun want it removed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X