Archer 4 attacks vs 1 EDD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer 4 attacks vs 1 EDD

I bet more have noticed and perhaps even wrote posts about it.

Is it not odd that when I do Enchanted Delphic Destroyer vs an archer he gets 4 attacks to my one?

I use rune, I press the attack and the symbol shines up.
    Then archer gets two attacks.
    I get mine and immidiately press slasher.
    The archer now gets two more attacks before my slashe sets in (if it does because Im dead before)

I can understand two attacks before the EDD hits.
    But why two more after when I initiate slasher, one of the fastest attacks in the game?

I have never experienced this problem, I usually do Ultimate Slasher then Brutality Rune right after the attack is finished and the rune lights up, most of the time I get the rune in before they hit me. While they are hitting me I already have my EDD queued and once my EDD is done hitting them I usually queue my Ultimate Slasher again as soon is it lights up. Usually they hit me 2-3 times tops between my brutality and Ultimate Slasher.
    Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Yes it is true- Knights skills are too slow , if knight and other class do delphic at same time other class will hit first ,
      sometime if you go for EDD mages and archer tend to hit you twice before you hit.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Yes it is true- Knights skills are too slow , if knight and other class do delphic at same time other class will hit first ,
        sometime if you go for EDD mages and archer tend to hit you twice before you hit.
        Although EDD being slow, i believe it has the highest Base dmg % of anything in game.

430%(with qte) + 768. 30% chance for extra 30 rage
        Last edited by Mr.zuesxX; 10-28-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          It's slow yes but it's a killer. The strongest Delph in the game like the other person stated. Plus if you build your knight right you should be able to tank 4 hits from am archer with no problem. Unless it's a monster casher you're facing then that is a different story.

Comment

What if the knight using the EDD is a monster casher? O_O

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              It's slow yes but it's a killer. The strongest Delph in the game like the other person stated. Plus if you build your knight right you should be able to tank 4 hits from am archer with no problem. Unless it's a monster casher you're facing then that is a different story.
              are as fast as archer.
              Knights should be slower than archers honestly. Take a sword and swing it around (a real sword any 2 hand sword) and you are slow with it. Now on impact your going to do more damage so id say it is about right. And i do play a knight lvl 60 and working on malign my br just insane along with hp block etc. I always play the tank in any game i play how ever war tune is one of the few where the tank char is nicely balanced and lots of fun to play. Granted even if grossly under powered id still play it it fits my personality well.

BTW if you like fooling around with real mid evil weapons get a long bow like would have been used back then. Very light draw weight = really fast rate of fire say about as fast as a single action revolver in most hands and fast as a double action in many. Seriously fun just lobbing arrows down range one right after the other and basically hoping a few hit target. That was how real mid evil combat was. Fun stuff

Sense some one may ask range on a long bow of the era was 50 to 60 feet with some being about 75 to 100 but nothing else came close back then.

Comment

Originally posted by R27971055 View Post
                What if the knight using the EDD is a monster casher? O_O
                lmao . then you are dead
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                X