[SUGGESTION] World Battlegrounds/PvP Events and World Bosses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] World Battlegrounds/PvP Events and World Bosses

I don't know for you guys, but I had pretty much enough of constantly unfair battles between level 50 and 30... I just recently for first time once I hit level 30, entered in the World PvP where you have to gather crystals... and its quite unfair to go for a crystal and have a level 40 or 50 to attack you, which takes you down with one single Spell Attack... I don't know what to say it's just quite unfair having such battles. I would like to suggest a level restriction 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50 something among those lines, because as I said its quite unfair to get drag in a duel by way more higher level guy, and get your *** kicked only by 1 spell... that impossible to even enjoy the feeling of the Event.

The other thing which really bothers me is:

Okay I get it you've allowed level 20 to participate in world boss fight, but how the heck one player level 20 or even level 30, can possible strike down the boss with the powerful skills which level 40-50 can do? You can't even get to 0.2 lets not speak for a whole percent... I would like to suggest a similar thing as the World PvP Event... for heroes which are level 20-24 they get entirely different boss who is level 25... so they can actually get a good prices from it... same goes for players 25-29... they get a boss who is level 30 and they can compete for the final strike and the first spot... this will add a lot more fun in the game, and it won't make the new players, feel left off compare to the heroes which are level 45-50... Of course those bosses will have their HP took down, for the proper level in which they will spawn...

So I send a ticket, I am not sure why... but it didn't send the ticket information correctly, so I had to rewrite it down, and the Supporter told me that they prefer the suggestion to be made in the forum, so they can hear other players what they think of those suggestions... so here we are I came to the forums to post it I hope I will get positive feedback on that, so we can have it implanted.
    Last edited by vladko92; 10-28-2013, 11:50 AM.

Originally posted by vladko92 View Post
    I don't for you guys, but I had pretty much enough of constantly unfair battles between level 50 and 30... I just recently for first time once I hit level 30, entered in the World PvP where you have to gather crystals... and its quite unfair to go for a crystal and have a level 40 or 50 to attack you, which takes you down with one single Spell Attack... I don't know what to say it's just quite unfair having such battles. I would like to suggest a level restriction 30-35, 35-40, 40-45, 45-50 something among those lines, because as I said its quite unfair to get drag in a duel by way more higher level guy, and get your *** kicked only by 1 spell... that impossible to even enjoy the feeling of the Event.

The other thing which really bothers me is:

Okay I get it you've allowed level 20 to participate in world boss fight, but how the heck one player level 20 or even level 30, can possible strike down the boss with the powerful skills which level 40-50 can do? You can't even get to 0.2 lets not speak for a whole percent... I would like to suggest a similar thing as the World PvP Event... for heroes which are level 20-24 they get entirely different boss who is level 25... so they can actually get a good prices from it... same goes for players 25-29... they get a boss who is level 30 and they can compete for the final strike and the first spot... this will add a lot more fun in the game, and it won't make the new players, feel left off compare to the heroes which are level 45-50... Of course those bosses will have their HP took down, for the proper level in which they will spawn...

So I send a ticket, I am not sure why... but it didn't send the ticket information correctly, so I had to rewrite it down, and the Supporter told me that they prefer the suggestion to be made in the forum, so they can hear other players what they think of those suggestions... so here we are I came to the forums to post it I hope I will get positive feedback on that, so we can have it implanted.
    I assume you mean Battleground when you say 'World PvP'. It is not possible that you face a level 40+ or 50+ in those. That's simply impossible. The brackets are 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54 etc. You must've faced a strong sub-40 player.

The stronger you are, the more gold and daru you get from the World Boss. Sounds absolutely fair to me. On my server, very often a low level player (level <40 or even <30) gets the last hit. It's a matter of luck.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      I assume you mean Battleground when you say 'World PvP'. It is not possible that you face a level 40+ or 50+ in those. That's simply impossible. The brackets are 30-39, 35-44, 40-49, 45-54 etc. You must've faced a strong sub-40 player.

The stronger you are, the more gold and daru you get from the World Boss. Sounds absolutely fair to me. On my server, very often a low level player (level <40 or even <30) gets the last hit. It's a matter of luck.
      10 levels brackets is still quite big it should be lowered down to 5 level... nothing personal, but as I said getting killed by just one skill by any of the fighting heroes... and beside that for them to be after you and always aiming for you is not cool, you can't enjoy the event...

As far for the second part, I still believe players will be a lot more happier if the bosses are put in limitations... so everyone can get good prices of this event, which happens just once on every 4-6 hours... roughly speaking. What wouldn't you be happy being level 30 and actually get a good rewards from the bosses, and actually building some resources... and not always finishing in the last spots... which are above 100> this stronger guy can be done in the limitations as well.
      Last edited by vladko92; 10-28-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vladko92 View Post
        As far for the second part, I still believe players will be a lot more happier if the bosses are put in limitations... so everyone can get good prices of this event, which happens just once on every 4-6 hours... roughly speaking. What wouldn't you be happy being level 30 and actually get a good rewards from the bosses, and actually building some resources... and not always finishing in the last spots... which are above 100> this stronger guy can be done in the limitations as well.
        Explain why you think someone who has been playing the game for 2-4 weeks, should be able to get anywhere near the rewards of those players who have been playing for around 1yr!!

Comment

Its quite small bracket actually, if u wanna enjoy and have fun in bg than make your toon stronger b4 you to to bg, its simple as that..fast leveing will get you nowhere cuz you will be to weak for your bracket.
          I play knight, and while I was in 50 bracket I saw way to many ppl who are to weak for that bracket ( 90% of fights ww+ rune= dead), and I should mention that I am non-casher..that is difference in my work and their..Dont be discouraged just take time to make your toon strong for your bracket ( and prepare well for next if possible)..Read this it should help you a bit

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)

For the second part, simply no..u wanna limit someone who worked hard and is getting more gold and daru than you, make your toon strong dont just keep asking for things like that..and u also must think about time u and others play..someone who put more time/money than you will probably be stronger..

Comment

Learn to deal with BG. It is perfectly fine the way it is. it use to be two huge brackets only and much more unfair than it is now. Get yourself stronger and you won't have to worry so much about BG. You are asking for way too much. Why not just ask for no pvp at all. Just call it cart grounds and all you do is cart. Just bc I guarentee even if they made is to only 30s faced 30s and 40s faced lvl 40s only. People would still find a way to complain and QQ.

Comment

I am not asking a lot, I am simply asking the PvP to be a lot more fair. Why in every other game which is well build the levels between chars who meet on the battleground have 5 level brackets, till in here 10 levels... I've never heard about such thing before, every smart company is doing it 5 level limitation... I've been in few games where people from the maximum level attack those who just began and there was a lot of crying which is only natural, but 10 level brackets I've never heard for such build anywhere in quite famous game.

As far for the boss, as I said the point is for people to get more prices... if you have to lower down the prices than the upper levels and I am pretty sure none of you have read about the specific think mentioning HP lowering, if the HP is lower the prices which will be won will be a lot more smaller than those which will be won in 50, I don't see any unfair thing in that... I am not asking for the boss level 50 with his HP and Prices to be drop down to 30... I am simply asking for taking this world boss and moving it to lower levels with LOWER HP which will lead directly to LOWER prices so level 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 to ENJOY the feeling of the game.

Comment

It doesn't really matter how much you limit the level. In this game the popular way to go is by slow leveling. Met a lot of people same lvl as me (45-49) but with 50 k br, they even had that icefang which requires at least 25 weeks to syn one. This method is used in order to be strong for you level so people camps for months at certain levels and then meets people like you who just reached that level and crush you. At the moment I am far more scared by them than the lvl 50 ones with hs and templars which normally leveled in a lvl 45-54 bg.
                So sorry, but your solution doesn't seem viable , and you are not the first one to propose it either

Comment

Working...
                X