Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylphs

Any word on whether sylphs will have any uses outside of the sylph arena? I know you may use them in Mpd's and stuff in the chinese version, however i havent the slightest clue for us.

Originally posted by Mr.zuesxX View Post
    Any word on whether sylphs will have any uses outside of the sylph arena? I know you may use them in Mpd's and stuff in the chinese version, however i havent the slightest clue for us.
    I would say 90% of what is in asian version will be in ours fetures can be turned off for say AH various mpds things like that but i suspect turnign off use of a troop type feture would not be so easy to turn off.

Comment

sylphs gonna be awesome if you lvl them high that sall you shud know :P

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        sylphs gonna be awesome if you lvl them high that sall you shud know :P
        Yeah u watch the video on The Knight thread? OP Sylph

Comment

yes, you can use sylph to transform into the sylph itself, so you can use other types of skills & stuffs. They also attack by themselves, every other turn or so i think

Comment

They also increase your br the higher the br the pet the higher your br goes thats what i seen in a few chinese videos.. And i also play 7 roads so i know what im talking about incase somone says im wrong. -_-

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
            Server: s14 kabam
            Class: Knight
            Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

Knights with mass healing pet = OP

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Knights with mass healing pet = OP
                Sorry but knights would "never" be OP, i hope people stop believing this stupid rumor.

Comment

@kattuktk, For you yes, not for others that know how to dominate with knights, knights with healing pet will own.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    Sorry but knights would "never" be OP, i hope people stop believing this stupid rumor.
                    Healing shall help knights the most since they have really high defenses. Anyway i can assure you every class rocks if you know how to play it or if it suits your style. Fixed ideas and not willing to accept others opinions is unhealthy . Stop beaing so stubborn and accept the fact that there are a lot of knights out there (not heavy cashers) which owns. Not everyone knows to play well with knights/mages/archers so for them the class sucks and you shall see a lot of threads on the forum about how much knights, archers and mages sucks in in their opinion
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 10-28-2013, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I watched a 188k BR CN Knight video someone posted up.

The guy was using the Pet to heal for 80% of HP back.

The Knight had 500,000 HP, 80% of that is 400,000 HP back.

(of course tho, that's CN, they can get stats easily, plus the Knight was in full level 9 clothing/ max mount, think of Zebq, but harder)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 10-28-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thegoldgun68 View Post
                        @kattuktk, For you yes, not for others that know how to dominate with knights, knights with healing pet will own.
                        Enough with the knight ownage already dude, that will "never" happen, even in chinese version there are "very" few knights and they dont own, far from it. Healing will benefit mostly mages and archers as fyi the healing fairy is pure MATK based putting knights to an instant disadvantage.
                        U know how hard rof hits knights at 50%?? well imagine that amplified to the extreme... u can take a patk fairy urself but then you will loose the insane healing power of the healing fairy, its just unfair. U will know soon when even archers will hit knights hard with MATK thanks to their fairies.
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 10-28-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          I watched a 188k BR CN Knight video someone posted up.

The guy was using the Pet to heal for 80% of HP back.

The Knight had 500,000 HP, 80% of that is 400,000 HP back.

(of course tho, that's CN, they can get stats easily, plus the Knight was in full level 9 clothing/ max mount, think of Zebq, but harder)
                          Nope, that knight had 220k HP and he healed himself for 170k only once and it was a crit heal, mages and archers would be benefiting more against knights with the heal fairy as its matk.

Comment

Nope, that knight had 220k HP and he healed himself for 170k only once and it was a crit heal, mages and archers would be benefiting more against knights with the heal fairy as its matk.
                            why archers? they have same matk as knights.. from academy,guildskills and mount.

Comment

arguing with mr. know it all is pointless
                              Server: East Coast Server 300+
                              Class: Mage
                              Level: 70+
                              Battle Rating: 90+k
                              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                              X