Cheap Morph Cards Trick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Morph Cards Trick

Hey, I am not sure who all knows this or who doesn't but I just found this out myself and figured i would share it.. If you want to morph into a certain character using a morph card for more then one hour.. There is a trick to save some vouchers to do this. I will use the "Hexed Knight" morph card for an example.. It costs 80 vouchers in the shop. Now if for some reason i want to be that charater for lets say.. 7 hours.. Instead of buying 7 "Hexed Knight" morph cards for 560 vouchers, you can buy 6 of the cheaper 20 voucher morph cards, use those all first, then use only one "Hexed Knight" card last. The time will stack for the last card u use. So instead of spending 560 for example, you buy x6 "Undead Crusader" morph cards for 20 each, total of 120 vouchers, use those, then buy a "hexed knight" morph card for 80 vouchers for a total of 200 voucher all together for everything. Use the "Hexed Knight" card and you will have 7 hours of "Hexed Knight" morph for much cheaper. This isn't something game breaking.. but thought it was a cool trick to do.. You can also do this with the new "Grim Reaper" morph cards from the pumpkin. If you are running short on them, buy a bunch of regular morph cards from the shop, and only use one "Grim Reaper" card to have that type of morph all day..

thank you im gonna have grim reaper look forever

Comment

Really clever thought. +1 from me to you.

Problem is, vouchers will turn into balens in a week

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
        Really clever thought. +1 from me to you.

Problem is, vouchers will turn into balens in a week
        And by the looks in chinese shop, vouchers tab will be gone which means morph cards will be gone also.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

men arent supposed to posses this much power.... nothing good will come from this

Comment

hahaha,, glad to know u guys like that.. Thanks guys.. Was messing around today and found that trick..

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              And by the looks in chinese shop, vouchers tab will be gone which means morph cards will be gone also.
              who care....
              Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Those morph cards are fun.. One of the few non "serious" things of the game that people can have fun with..

Comment

try those morph cards vs chaos runes ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X