100 whips event question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 whips event question

i have atm 600+ whips so if i make this event i`ll win another 200+ whip and 1k + soul c. i don`t need clothing so i mainly don`t need this event. if i use the whips now and a pet/sylph will come next month with sc/whips.
    to use them now or not?
    yeahhhhhh ...
    84.38%
    nope ...
    15.63%

The poll is expired.

pets dont need whips

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      pets dont need whips
      event man ... event ...

Comment

The event gives so good return on your whips I say use them.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

the rewards are worth it imo

Comment

Its not hard to get enough whips anyway, especially if you have 600 already. You only need 65*6+100=490 whips (its 6+1 days, right?) which is quite possible to get in a month.
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
              event man ... event ...
              Oh i wonder whats the relation between pets and events as u mentioned pets with whips?.. pet events will most likely give items needed to upgrade them and most likely will not be completed using whips so they will have nothing to do with whips or anything. If you are talking about saving up for the next mount event then no, u should not save up as if u use them now u will end up with whips and also soul xtrals which almost every event uses

Comment

i got like 400-500 whips a month, so i say yes. you can accumulate enough whips for next event.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Oh i wonder whats the relation between pets and events as u mentioned pets with whips?.. pet events will most likely give items needed to upgrade them and most likely will not be completed using whips so they will have nothing to do with whips or anything. If you are talking about saving up for the next mount event then no, u should not save up as if u use them now u will end up with whips and also soul xtrals which almost every event uses
                  He's referring to the next month events which will probably have something pet related for scraps. More whips = more scraps = pet stuff.

i got like 400-500 whips a month, so i say yes. you can accumulate enough whips for next event.
                  Yep I got 480 too and I used like 15 after the last event to finish stables level, but then we win every gb which is a pretty big factor with 60 whips a week.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    He's referring to the next month events which will probably have something pet related for scraps. More whips = more scraps = pet stuff.

Yep I got 480 too and I used like 15 after the last event to finish stables level, but then we win every gb which is a pretty big factor with 60 whips a week.
                    That yes, however... we all know they changed how these Soul Crystal and Whip events go...

It doesn't matter if you have 1000+ mount whips, they will always be limited. (IE: this month is 700, or 490)

So... the Scraps you get are already pre-determined.

Comment

Well not everyone can farm enough whips every month, which is what he meant I guess.

Comment

Also you get a bloody crapload of soul crystals from the event and those might be nice for the next one...
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          Also you get a bloody crapload of soul crystals from the event and those might be nice for the next one...
                          True, they always seem to switch between soul engraving and mount training, so next event series will have a soul engraving task I suppose.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Use whips ONLY during events, same with soul crystals, you'll never run out.

Comment

I would recommend you not to use your whips on this event.I got 1600 and dont plan using them in this one since clothing/luck charm or shards dont find it worth it despite the refund in in whips but it up to you and your priorities .

Comment

Working...
                              X