No announcement yet.

100 whips event question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use whips ONLY during events, same with soul crystals, you'll never run out.
    Are you sure? I barely get enough and that's with 3 GB wins a week, not everybody is in a strong guild. There are very few sources of whips otherwise.

I would recommend you not to use your whips on this event.I got 1600 and dont plan using them in this one since clothing/luck charm or shards dont find it worth it despite the refund in in whips but it up to you and your priorities .
    And what are you planning on using them for? You only need around 700 whips per month and you get a third of them back, so there's no point hoarding them, its better to do all the quests than using them with no rewards or just letting them rot in your bank.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i want the gl charms to level up my wings. need cores too
      stupid yellow pee wings gonna be level 2 then synth with my already lvl 2 wings and BAMMMM LVL 3 WINGS
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        stupid yellow pee wings gonna be level 2 then synth with my already lvl 2 wings and BAMMMM LVL 3 WINGS
        Damn, you have the same plan as i do. I guess it's true that great minds thinks alike. :-p
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'll use my whips till I have the costume, then I'll save the rest. Don't care for the other event items lol.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            I would recommend you not to use your whips on this event.I got 1600 and dont plan using them in this one since clothing/luck charm or shards dont find it worth it despite the refund in in whips but it up to you and your priorities .
            Well they seems to had limited the amount of whips at 600, you won't receive anything by using more than 600. Better pray that this happened just this month and the incoming events won't limit them at 600 since you have 1600

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              at least you got a yellow pee wing...

If I had buffed, I probably would have gotten one too (because some players that buffed did)...
              (how stupid of me to trust what R2 wrote... darn it)

GIVE ME WINGS!!!

on another note... I think I'll just get the Hat (or weapon), than rest on Fashion Shard/ Luck Charm.
              Last edited by anichaos; 10-29-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                at least you got a yellow pee wing...

If I had buffed, I probably would have gotten one too (because some players that buffed did)...
                (how stupid of me to trust what R2 wrote... darn it)

GIVE ME WINGS!!!

on another note... I think I'll just get the Hat (or weapon), than rest on Fashion Shard/ Luck Charm.
                Beer wing and I'm the collar .
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                X