Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slikec
    replied
    Solo arena is really not that hard to kill up to 10k br higher players even when they online. You can use runes + bot spells never in right order.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Most of em are online.
    They're still a lot weaker than the actual players. No runes, missing academy wheel apparently, etc.

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
    Congratz then ... but I disagree with your comment : that TOP 10 are huge spender ... basically i will say YES .. but you can manage to that place too in solo arena ... It is about timing too ... we are always fight to reach that rank ... for example : I (just VIP spend) was in rank 6 but in 1 minutes can drop to 15 and can drop to 20 ... Timing is important too ...

Another think important is strategy, in solo arena you are fight with AFK ... not like BG ... so much easier (easier too if the char is offline) .. For me which is not spender the use of Holy Seal is very important in any fighting and i'm investing it ...

You are correct, if u are mage then u upgrade PATK in academy skill it will give u BR rating, same as Power in guild skill same as too in mount training ... but it doesn't mean the char is weak ...

And another thing I'm very curious ... who is the mage with that BR failed to plunder you ... I'm in same server with u and same class as Mage with u ...

BR,

DS
    Tha'ts a secret...

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    Most of em are online.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by RaMmA7 View Post
    BTW, my original ranking is 126. from the beginning

And when I go solo arena, I usually just reach rank 50. But for my surprise, when I completed the legendary pve set. I gained almost double strength.

my MATK per aoe attack goes from 3k+ to 5k+ each cycle of aoe, (that's maybe x3). and my mdef when usual mages attacks me, the damage is reduced to 2k.

Sometimes BR lie, I just don't know if it is the built or the way I upgrade my stats.

a mage with 89K BR even plundered me and did not win.

and when I checked his stats MATK 22k and mdef is 19k, while mine is 21k and 18k.

Happy Gaming again..............
    Congratulations!
    I am a bit more surprised in how a 89k mage only have 22k matk,_,

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Originally posted by RaMmA7 View Post

And when I go solo arena, I usually just reach rank 50. But for my surprise, when I completed the legendary pve set. I gained almost double strength.

my MATK per aoe attack goes from 3k+ to 5k+ each cycle of aoe, (that's maybe x3). and my mdef when usual mages attacks me, the damage is reduced to 2k.

Sometimes BR lie, I just don't know if it is the built or the way I upgrade my stats.

and when I checked his stats MATK 22k and mdef is 19k, while mine is 21k and 18k.

Congratz then ... but I disagree with your comment : that TOP 10 are huge spender ... basically i will say YES .. but you can manage to that place too in solo arena ... It is about timing too ... we are always fight to reach that rank ... for example : I (just VIP spend) was in rank 6 but in 1 minutes can drop to 15 and can drop to 20 ... Timing is important too ...

Another think important is strategy, in solo arena you are fight with AFK ... not like BG ... so much easier (easier too if the char is offline) .. For me which is not spender the use of Holy Seal is very important in any fighting and i'm investing it ...

You are correct, if u are mage then u upgrade PATK in academy skill it will give u BR rating, same as Power in guild skill same as too in mount training ... but it doesn't mean the char is weak ...

And another thing I'm very curious ... who is the mage with that BR failed to plunder you ... I'm in same server with u and same class as Mage with u ...

BR,

DS
    Last edited by R23899557; 10-30-2013, 03:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Congrats!

Now go challenge same players when they are online in the stamina altar

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    C'mon dude, congratulate the guy already.

About RaMmA7

Biography
    Sexy And Hot!!

Interests
    Sexy and cute Babes, I'm a Lesbi. xD

Occupation
    Hand and Blow Jobs.

I shall congratz her because the profile excite me. CONGRATZ RaMmA7 !

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
    A players AI is not a good comparison of how good they are. They generally have bad skill selection(archers tend to spam ss if they have it equiped). And if the player is not logged on, they are not they get -20% to all stats. It is common to beat players with 10k or even 20k more br then yourself
    Agree why not duel them when they are online and see if you really are that strong as you claim.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    You do know that when you do solo arena; the reason you can defeat an AI player with 10K+ br more than you, is mostly due to the fact that, they're offline. While they are offline, their stats are reduced by a certain percentage (i do not know how much), so you're not really fighting them with their full br.

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Well done.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    A players AI is not a good comparison of how good they are. They generally have bad skill selection(archers tend to spam ss if they have it equiped). And if the player is not logged on, they are not they get -20% to all stats. It is common to beat players with 10k or even 20k more br then yourself

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    C'mon dude, congratulate the guy already.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X