X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaMmA7
    started a topic Almost to the top 10!!!

Almost to the top 10!!!

I manage to go to the way of making it pass thru 80K+ BR players even though I only have 70K BR.

And that's with no buffs. I don't know but even though my BR is too low, It seems I am stronger than my High BR enemies..

Maybe it's because they also upgraded skills that is with no use like PATK for mages and MATK for Knights and archers...

The only problem is that I can't pass thru the TOP 10 players, because they are 90+K BR players and they are really huge spenders....

http://tinypic.com/r/2qbd6rc/5

Happy Gaming.........

• kimwong
    replied
    compete with other players in CW and try to get top 10 XD (also my aim atm, but my BR so low always made me out of top 10 with same win as others T_T)

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Funny thing is you guys do it in a non-reward day, try doing it in a day like that and things will be diff

yep very different

im usually still sleeping, since that happens at about 9am for me

but i could be first before sleeping, get pushed out to like 30

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Funny thing is you guys do it in a non-reward day, try doing it in a day like that and things will be diff

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    how old is that pic you dumbo, i can see the battle rating below your Avatar . stupid
    Do you even play this game?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    how old is that pic you dumbo, i can see the battle rating below your Avatar . stupid

ummm like an hour old

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
    Brutal_Homo, you finally showed your hand!! I finally understand why you are always so unhappy when I post about my BR, denouncing it as fake. This is because your BR is so much lower.

But honestly, I don't care about your BR. I mean, your BR doesn't define you as a person. So there is no need to feel inferior or anything alright, we all see you as equals here don't need to be jealous about others too!

i have posted my br on numerous occasions

you are the one who is afraid to post anything

Leave a comment:

• AntiApartheid
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    here we go

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80519[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80520[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]80521[/ATTACH]

as you can see my br, top 10 players br, my first place in arena, who i beat etc
    Brutal_Homo, you finally showed your hand!! I finally understand why you are always so unhappy when I post about my BR, denouncing it as fake. This is because your BR is so much lower.

But honestly, I don't care about your BR. I mean, your BR doesn't define you as a person. So there is no need to feel inferior or anything alright, we all see you as equals here don't need to be jealous about others too!

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    here we go

Click image for larger version

Name:	arena 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	822.9 KB
ID:	1685255Click image for larger version

Name:	arena 3.png
Views:	2
Size:	745.4 KB
ID:	1685256Click image for larger version

Name:	arena 4.png
Size:	333.3 KB
ID:	1685257

as you can see my br, top 10 players br, my first place in arena, who i beat etc

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by RaMmA7 View Post
    LOL TOP this

RANK 5

ONLINE OR OFFLINE THEY ARE STILL STRONG. hehehe
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80501[/ATTACH]

SHOW SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BRAG. NOT JUST MERE WORDS.

YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS HEHEHE..

give me about 5mins

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    your 5 skills + 2 runes + HS + awakening + 3-5 sylph skills vs AI's 5 skills, most of the time very poorly chosen....well good job...And who cares about solo arena besides on rewards day?!

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    LOL TOP this

RANK 5

ONLINE OR OFFLINE THEY ARE STILL STRONG. hehehe
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a0aw53.jpg
Size:	337.9 KB
ID:	1685253

SHOW SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN BRAG. NOT JUST MERE WORDS.

YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS HEHEHE..
    Last edited by RaMmA7; 04-09-2014, 04:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Originally posted by RaMmA7 View Post
    Tha'ts a secret...
    Gratz then ... Just curious ... b'coz I found easy to plunder u (it was an useless plunder coz only gave me 1k gold ) when I'm only 81 k BR and fight u in solo Arena ....

Another interesting is that "Krackenker said 89 K bR mage only have 22k MATK 19 k MDEF ?", coz when I was in 81 K BR I have 23k MATK and 20 K MDEF with 15 PDEF ..

But like I said .. If u want to test your strength then compare the ppl u fought in solo arena with the real pl in the Altar ... U'll find so many gaps there .. coz when u fight in Altar so many strategies must be thinked ...

Like I said before Solo Arena is easier coz of AFK, Offline or Online char, No strategy, And sometimes wrong skill especially when the ppls you've fought were doing MPD ..

Leave a comment:

• RaMmA7
    replied
    Sry guys I already got to the TOP 10 hehe..

Sooo happy...

http://tinypic.com/r/33n86xt/5

And I also finally made it to be a Battleground MVP... whoohooo!!!!

http://tinypic.com/r/n2bdj6/5

Leave a comment:

Working...
X