More events that give socket rods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More events that give socket rods.

I find it extremely unfair that the only way to get socket rods is to spend cash. That means the cashers have a huge advantage against the non-cashers. I understand that the game needs to make money which is why I am saying events. Example, maybe have that 1 week gift each week so that means every 7 days you get 2 rods for free. Just like the first week. I think that will make it much more fair for everyone to play this game. Just bc right now it is impossible to even get to the top with out shelling out some dough. Not to mention the rods and gems are expensive in the shop. SInce you be most likely changing gear every 10 lvls you will need more rods. The rods should also be cheaper to compensate that.

We can only hope they are able to be sold once the market opens up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
      Yes, that would be great but even if they just gave out 2 a week like the first week that will make a tremendous balance for non cashers and cashers. It's just right incredibly unfair since you lose out compared to people who spend 50+ dollars on this game. This game is easy to get strong with out spending much money, but it is impossible to get really strong with out spending money. If you ever want a chance to be on top or win any special events that requires you to be on top. Then you will need those rods.

Comment

only thing that not possible to get without gold is socketing rod.....
        why not make new thread and make poll for free socket every week ... and ask every ingame friend you have to poll in that thread, maybe gm will make your wish.
        MKO Server 4 Oceania s4.SGK Level 90 Monkey
        Wartune S35 FDCHAN Level 40 Switched to >> wartune dot com S16 level 73 [ retired ] FDChan

My old buddies QUARTZ ( Since 2008 ) ( 6 years old since last June! Still 24X7!!! )
        Q6600 GIGABYTEEP45-DS3-R 8GBRam GTX260SP216

Comment

i am a ballen user and i do think its unfair that we can buy them and get stronger while non ballen users have to sit and stay weak, adding socket rods to a devotion bonus or weekly gift is a great idea, give the weak chance to get strong!

Comment

yeah i agree withu guyz and i am sure of it that most players will leave game because if this because in many servers most people have left and the servers this wartune is creating is lacking many players because not many person to play this game and also many people leave game because most benefits are with balenor's

i give u assurance that after december 2013 these wartune punks will learn to give some things free because till that time it would have been a flop game.

Comment

guild wheel gives you a sufficient amount, i have 15 to spare and never balen'ed one

i would really like transposers tho...
              Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Do guild blessings, get a good chance at getting them, you don't have to spend money on them.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chompman View Post
                  Probably not tho...

since both BG Chest and Guild Alter Socket Rods comes already Bound.

It would have to be Unbound to be tradable.

The drop rate is pretty low too, since you not only have to land on Shop Icon, but you have to hope the reward is Socket Rod instead of other things.

BG Chest, I have only gotten 1 Socket Rod from it, and I think I've opened more than 200 of them now, LOL (maybe less)
                  I average 2 Chest a day, I've been doing BG for about 3 month (90 days), so that's around 180 chests or so.

I don't think there's any other way to get Socket Rod... so yea, we need more ways to get them.

And I agree on Transporter, make it obtainable without balens. (and not just lv.9 from necro... but lv.6 ~ lv.8)
                  Last edited by anichaos; 10-01-2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

16 in vault all 100% free from guild spins, 26 free ones in alts vault, again FREE. Spin all spins daily.

Transposers I'd like to see a chance for free.
                    My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Originally posted by R2EndlessMoneyPit View Post
                      16 in vault all 100% free from guild spins, 26 free ones in alts vault, again FREE. Spin all spins daily.

Transposers I'd like to see a chance for free.
                      there is a very very slight chance for free transposers but it comes at a significant cost from doing necropolis
                      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

I believe the drop rate of rods in the game is fair. Is true that early in the game you will feel the absence of rods, but later in the game you will have plenty of them since you will level up really really slow. The reason that cashers buys rods in the first place is for the purpose to be strong from the very beginning. The thing that I find unfair towards the non cashers is the gem transposers. In 2-3 months they can have fully socketed gear with...lvl 5 gems, after this they pause while the gap between cashers and non cashers gain larger and larger

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                          there is a very very slight chance for free transposers but it comes at a significant cost from doing necropolis
                          ok edit to read free in a way that a free player has a chance to get them like guild wheel or even as an event prize. I'm 64 and bought a lvl 6 to keep upgrading, Necro isn't even on my radar yet LOL
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

You also need to get pass level 10 in Necro to have a chance at Transporters, and most times it's for lv.9

I don't even think you can obtain lv.6, lv.7, lv.8 Transporter from Necro...

No one on my server have gotten one, nor does Wiki says it drops.

Every Boss gives you a lot of EXP and sometimes a treasure chest drops (Lvl.8 Luck Stone e.g)
                            Boss 5: a random lvl3 or lvl4 gem
                            Boss 10: a random lvl3 or lvl4 gem and a lvl9 gem transposer scroll
                            Boss 15: a random lvl3 or lvl4 gem and a lvl10 gem transposer scroll
                            So yea... if the above are true... than there's currently no way to obtain transposers without spending balens.

And sure, you can get the Rods from Guild Alter, but as said, it's still very rare.
                            And you still have to spend quite a bit of Gold to spin all spins for it, and most times you just get trash like Gold, Daru, EXP BOOKS...

I want better ways to obtain Rods.

Comment

Working...
                            X