stupid people make stupid games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid people make stupid games

it is very stupid game.They bullying us.My character is strong knight with 16k mdef but every noob mage can kill me in the arena.They promote the mages.And this is very silly.In our server almost no knight.All left the game or changed class.If they do not fix it then soon on our server will only mages.The game becomes very stupid and not logical.many people are leaving the game.Becomes boring to play this game.The same task and quests ,nothing new to add.Many people say that they will not spend money on this stupid game.Moreover p2 game is cheating players.The game has a lot of bugs.and after every update they become more.

Lol.

If you want to quit, just quit.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

16k mdef...

I would say that would keep you safe up to lvl 64.

After that you need a lot more...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        16k mdef...

I would say that would keep you safe up to lvl 64.

After that you need a lot more...
        what? rofl
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Constructive much?

You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

if you have 16K Mdef, you might be ok for a little longer, since most mages around 65 are ranging from 14-20K Matk, and a typical Patk-toon has 9-12 MDEF on our server. my own Mdef is only around 17K... annoying if a knight beats me in magic fight

they are beating you because of their ability to eliminate your troops fast then you, and hit you at the same time, every-time; power of AoE's. Everyone is weak in MDEF compared to a mage since we are the only magic dealers. MATK+Passive bonus 15%+Astrals(EWD up to40%)and cause we use the int stat, good chance yours is lower compared to us. This story in Patk is the same for mages. Buckup and hide under a shield
            Last edited by jalexwolf; 10-29-2013, 08:23 AM.

JalexGiaWolf
            65 Mage
            Server 253
            Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by ringogold View Post
              it is very stupid game.They bullying us.My character is strong knight with 16k mdef but every noob mage can kill me in the arena.They promote the mages.And this is very silly.In our server almost no knight.All left the game or changed class.If they do not fix it then soon on our server will only mages.The game becomes very stupid and not logical.many people are leaving the game.Becomes boring to play this game.The same task and quests ,nothing new to add.Many people say that they will not spend money on this stupid game.Moreover p2 game is cheating players.The game has a lot of bugs.and after every update they become more.
              But you enjoy it when you destroy archers don't you ?You can't kill everyone lol. Changing class?into what? They want to be mages now? Then you should pray there won't be any strong archers on that server or you shall change class again lol
              How about you talk a little about your fights with archers before you reach the conclusion that knights sucks? are there any on the server? or did they left because of knights?

About the same things and nothing new to add, wait 1 more week until the new patch and you shall see a lot of changes. From my personal view I feel like I have to re learn the game because of the incoming patch
              Cheating? heheh I saw thousands of players accusing other of cheating when they met strong opponents. Do you have any proves or are you one of them ?
              Which bug affected you so much?
              Last edited by Draggyy; 10-29-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

​Try another building Skills >>> If u still hate it >> then Quit the game there are about +999 Games ^^

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Try another building Skills >>> If u still hate it >> then Quit the game there are about +999 Games ^^

Good luck buddy.

Comment

He has a point tho, mages do seem to get all the love in the world when it comes to Wartune. Can't deny that.
                    Player Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

it cause we are warm and cuddly!

and heal

JalexGiaWolf
                      65 Mage
                      Server 253
                      Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        He has a point tho, mages do seem to get all the love in the world when it comes to Wartune. Can't deny that.
                        They are OP i give you that and a nerf to them would be great but there weakness is being squishy as hell. If you can find a way to stay long enough pass there troops. It's basically an easy win. One EDD should be enough. Anyways though knights shouldn't beat mages at all. you should be going after other knights and archers instead since that is the part where you actually can do well in. Facing mages is just asking for suicide. it's a gamble in fights against mages sometimes you lose sometimes you win(mostly lose if you dont build your toon right.) that's why you stick with the patk classes. Work on getting more reduce dmg, higher hp, and more block. That may not fully save you but it will at least make the battles last a lot longer and more chances to pull off a win that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          They are OP i give you that and a nerf to them would be great but there weakness is being squishy as hell. If you can find a way to stay long enough pass there troops. It's basically an easy win. One EDD should be enough. Anyways though knights shouldn't beat mages at all. you should be going after other knights and archers instead since that is the part where you actually can do well in. Facing mages is just asking for suicide. it's a gamble in fights against mages sometimes you lose sometimes you win(mostly lose if you dont build your toon right.) that's why you stick with the patk classes. Work on getting more reduce dmg, higher hp, and more block. That may not fully save you but it will at least make the battles last a lot longer and more chances to pull off a win that way.
                          Uhm, rather a mage than a knight, barely dent a knight my BR. their defense is much higher, and they do equal attack. They kill our troops a little slower than us, but after troops are gone, we're just paper to them.
                          Impossible for an archer to win against knights at my lvl equal BR.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

He was talking from knights perspective.....
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                            X