Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

exp rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exp rates

ok so i thought at level 50 you lost that world exp boosts and it becomes more grind like
    so im level 50 now and i still got a 97% exp boost excluding the event one of 100% thats 197% total
    my problem with this is that you level to fast and i mean to fast the only way to stop this progress is to not do things like catacombs but then i wont get gems
    it pisses me off that it goes so fast normaly i would complain a bit about the exp rates of games but this game the exp goes to fast and to get strong i need to perm
    but i cant do that even if i level my talents eventualy i need to level in order to level the talents its like i can better rush to max level because lower levels wil just **** me off because of the rates

so please add a remove or deactivate option on those damn exp boosts because i dont want to be forced to level or forced to do bassicly nothing in order to stay at my current level

World Prosperity starts at the average top 100 player levels minus X levels. So on different servers it will end at different levels.

As far as avoiding exp goes, maybe this guide has some pointers for you: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....low-levelling)
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i allready did these things when i started playing so there is nothing else to it i know how to level slow but still slow is to fast in this game

Comment

Working...
      X