Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

weaponry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • weaponry

    I'm a lvl 50 knight with all the valor,stuff.....my ? is ..there a place to buy or get better weaponry without lvling ?

  • #2
    Originally posted by stoney43 View Post
    I'm a lvl 50 knight with all the valor,stuff.....my ? is ..there a place to buy or get better weaponry without lvling ?
    No, there is not, Next up for you is pve leg or pvp lvl 55 gear

    The Leg 50 pve gear u do not have to lvl to get however

    Comment


    • #3
      where do I get the leg 50 gear then ? and what does pve mean ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by stoney43 View Post
        where do I get the leg 50 gear then ? and what does pve mean ?
        Pve= Player vs enemy. U need 400 leg stones and 800 loids to make the equip. Which can be found in Garden Of Death and Garden Of Death NM

        Comment


        • #5
          where do I get the Leg 50 gear and what does pve mean ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stoney43 View Post
            where do I get the Leg 50 gear and what does pve mean ?
            See post above

            Comment


            • #7
              ok...gotcha tyvm

              Comment


              • #8
                If you got 480~500 USD, you can buy level 50 set straight from Mystery Shop, LOL

                PS: doing MPD still levels you up, especially if you're a level 50 doing a level 55~54 dungeon.

                Best is to just level up to 55+ and get the pvp set (if you have insignia for it)

                Comment

                Working...
                X