Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune's 1st Full Legendary 70 gear player - S2's jeffhawk (3xSorceror - East Coast)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune's 1st Full Legendary 70 gear player - S2's jeffhawk (3xSorceror - East Coast)

Congrats!!! May others be inspired to get their Legendary 70 gear too.
    Attached Files

Quite an achievment

Comment

First? I saw kessar with full lvl 70 legend gears like 2-3 weeks ago?

Either way, it looks quite ugly lol XD.
      Last edited by Khyrsanth; 10-29-2013, 12:46 PM.
      Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

S1 players had it since before the last class wars.
        Stop sucking this guy's **** so much.

Comment

Jeff is late.

Comment

Are you his PR agent and he`s not the first one as ppl above mention.

Comment

Hmmmm... not the first across all servers for sure. I saw 2 archers on S1 (US West Coast) with full legendary 70 gear. Opening post definitely needs correction. But anyway, I had lots of fun building the gear and I do agree that the gear looks ugly. I wish everyone all the best in their efforts. Take care and have fun.

P.S. Hopefully thread will not turn overly negative.

Comment

@jeff: It will turn negative, somehow.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
                  Hmmmm... not the first across all servers for sure. I saw 2 archers on S1 (US West Coast) with full legendary 70 gear. Opening post definitely needs correction. But anyway, I had lots of fun building the gear and I do agree that the gear looks ugly. I wish everyone all the best in their efforts. Take care and have fun.

Regardless of not being first it is still quite an accomplishment to even finish the gears. Hats off to all who have it.

Comment

For me more of an achievment is the impressive astrals you have 400k astral value .

Comment

Gratz and now the questions time
                      so you chose crit over wd, had you tested both and critical is better?I still have problems deciding with which should I go.
                      Also I see you decided to go with the hp astral instead of illusion. Doesn't dodging 16% of the time helps more than 6 k hp ?
                      Your pdef is pretty low, do you have crit gems instead of pdef ones ?:P
                      And can anyone decipher his hp and matk?
                      Last edited by Draggyy; 10-29-2013, 01:56 PM.

Comment

grats wish i could win cw wagers sometime too(was 1 off this past cw)

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post

gratz jeffhawk
                          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I for one am glad you are over that side of the pond It will be a few months before i get mine but lych n/m is not a bad dungeon, the last boss is fun. Gratz jeff

Comment

Wasn't he supposed to have left the game and passed it to someone else? Regardless, obvious show off thread is obvious. Are you trying to show off his gear, his astrals, or his CW achievements?

Anyway there a similar thread made when he completed his 60 set. He wasn't the first then, and he isn't the first now.

Do try again when he completes his 80 gear.
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                              X