Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WB : time needed for the 6 attack of an archer and a knight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB : time needed for the 6 attack of an archer and a knight.

around the end of WB, archer 140k gold vs knight 180k gold a fight
    and archer (me) still finish first (both aren't using revive)

is the fight for a knight so much longer that it could explain that i can still finish first when 150k is my max damages (depend of the crit) when knight are probably more constant (will destroyer) ?

thanks ^^
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

it really depends on the combo, as a mage I use thunderer first then just double hit with lb so I can have more runs even though I do less damage in each. But I can probably have a longer run than that knight if I try to double hit with rof and use 2-3 thunderers.
    Last edited by Draggyy; 10-30-2013, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
      around the end of WB, archer 140k gold vs knight 180k gold a fight
      and archer (me) still finish first (both aren't using revive)

is the fight for a knight so much longer that it could explain that i can still finish first when 150k is my max damages (depend of the crit) when knight are probably more constant (will destroyer) ?

thanks ^^
      Knights generally have more consistent rotations once they have decent clothing boosts; they usually don't need to sacrifice the first round to build rage. Also, it's harder for them to get double attacks.

The best PvP armor rotation I have for a knight (assuming 55+ starting rage, no talent rage penalty for ult. slasher) is: ult. slash, slash, ult. slash, slash, Delphic Destroyer, ult. slash, slash. Yes, that's 7 attacks. It works only because afk mode is strictly faster than entering the attacks manually; I have to let afk choose the slash attacks to make this work.

a PvE armor knight's rotation is unstable. My current base case (25 starting rage from clothes) is: ult. slash, slash, ult. slash, slash, ult. slash, Enhanced Delphic Destroyer, possibly ult. slash depending on current lag from antivirus and Flash garbage collection. The instability in the rotation means the Enhanced Delphic Destroyer tends to end up earlier and earlier; if a round starts at 55+ starting rage I add Delphic Destroyer to the skill slots. At 75+ starting rage, the rotation will have both Enhanced Delphic Destroyer and Delphic Destroyer.

Comment

With my 50 leg set i use the first round to build rage then from the second onward i start with normal delph, double slasher, double ult slash then enhanced delph and finish with slasher double and ult slasher double if you get all the doubles in you can do this every round. The only advantages archers have is they are a little quicker but i really don't think knights are that far behind on the wb

Comment

im a 74 archer I get about 12-15 hits per round of wb average 170-210k per round gold/daru with only coucher as the buff

Comment

I know that I don't get tons of gold, but I have found I can get around 100k gold with only a 25% voucher boost (LvL 50 PvE gear is used, 16.5k initial patk before voucher boost, after boost around 20.6k patk). Starting with Round 1 Delphic Destroyer, Round 2 Auto-Slasher, Round 3 (still trying it out, found this round to be one of the more diffcult rounds to land a double hit using Ultimate slasher) Auto-Blood Rune, Round 4 Enhanced Delphic Destoyer, Round 5 Auto-Slasher or Ultimate Slasher, Round 6 Auto-Slasher or Ultimate Slasher. Usually I suffer 1st battle to get the initial rage and only do 1 delphic, but most of the time I land the double hits and have enough rage to do every round as I stated.

This is extremely hard to do with poor internet connection and I usually switch to afk mode with only Slasher, Ulti Slasher, and EDD in my skill slots if the internet connection is poor, usually afk gives me 65-82k instead of 100k.
            Blood Rune lvl 1
            EDD lvl 2
            DD lvl 3
            US lvl 5
            S lvl 5
            Last edited by GrymReaper; 10-31-2013, 03:15 AM.
            Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Working...
            X