X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• symedia
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Symedia you don't own those pics at all so why are you trying to stop someone from having a blog of there own? Afraid of competition or something? Let people blog about what they want to with out getting all upset and being childish by posting x-rated photos. If it really hurt you that bad then pm him and explain to what's up. Don't be a child and post that stuff. Remember there are people here that arnt 18 yrs old that play this game. If they click the link and see that stuff. You can get in a big trouble. Actually you hacking someone elses website I believe is against the law. Not exactly sure about internet laws persay but I do not think hacking websites whether it's a paid domain or not is right to do. Stop being a child.
    i didn`t hacked anyone ) just updated my OWN (note the own ... from my personal pc .. which i`ve taken myself) pics ... is my fault that he had my links on his site? nope i can do whatever i want on my OWN paid ... site. And second when a guy steals your pics with your links .. it will consume your bandwidth

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Symedia you don't own those pics at all so why are you trying to stop someone from having a blog of there own? Afraid of competition or something? Let people blog about what they want to with out getting all upset and being childish by posting x-rated photos. If it really hurt you that bad then pm him and explain to what's up. Don't be a child and post that stuff. Remember there are people here that arnt 18 yrs old that play this game. If they click the link and see that stuff. You can get in a big trouble. Actually you hacking someone elses website I believe is against the law. Not exactly sure about internet laws persay but I do not think hacking websites whether it's a paid domain or not is right to do. Stop being a child.
    One thing what i can say...lolsy make a lot for comunity, now u post something like that...oxy back to your server

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    So because someone copied a screen shot from one of your pages you do that ? nice :P

I don't even know where it came from.. you could have just added the link...
    Now you know ... next time you will have the site down Good luck and happy 2.1 (btw patch soon so people can see it live now )

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    So because someone copied a screen shot from one of your pages you do that ? nice :P

I don't even know where it came from.. you could have just added the link...

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    it was a wiki communal page. various different people posted. not just one person.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    really so you rather no one know about patch ? Then repost anything from another site... nice real classy there bud.
    from where you took the pics? some people stay some hours awake ... to took those screens Next time use contact

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    really so you rather no one know about patch ? Then repost anything from another site... nice real classy there bud.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Symedia posted the bad pic's and is trying to ruin it for everyone sigh.
    yeap ... symedia is trying to ruin it for everyone.... this should be a lesson to you We have a contact on the site ... next time use it and ask for permision. We do this

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Nice pics you had today keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Symedia posted the bad pic's and is trying to ruin it for everyone sigh.

Leave a comment:

• R29998503
    replied
    I compiled all the patch notes i could find for the upcoming patch into one page. Please see Link.

Patch Notes 2.1 Link
    Thanks! Appreciate it all being in one place

Leave a comment:

• blue7790
    replied
    Originally posted by symedia View Post
    i think those are leaked photos with the "Statues" )
    i see what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• symedia
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Huh... those "other pics" weren't there when OP first posted up the link... weird... it looks like it got hacked and some other ppls placed those up in between the update notes.

Else I would have already comment on it (my post in page 1), but I didn't...
    i think those are leaked photos with the "Statues" )

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Huh... those "other pics" weren't there when OP first posted up the link... weird... it looks like it got hacked and some other ppls placed those up in between the update notes.

Else I would have already comment on it (my post in page 1), but I didn't...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X