Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the Patch Notes i could find.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did i just open... please warn people first...
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

I didn't open it but I also didn't know what it linked to(and still don't). :P There was no point in me opening it since the OP claimed to have posted things that were already all over the forums and legit sites. >.>

Comment

Huh... those "other pics" weren't there when OP first posted up the link... weird... it looks like it got hacked and some other ppls placed those up in between the update notes.

Else I would have already comment on it (my post in page 1), but I didn't...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Huh... those "other pics" weren't there when OP first posted up the link... weird... it looks like it got hacked and some other ppls placed those up in between the update notes.

Else I would have already comment on it (my post in page 1), but I didn't...
          i think those are leaked photos with the "Statues" )

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            i think those are leaked photos with the "Statues" )
            i see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
              I compiled all the patch notes i could find for the upcoming patch into one page. Please see Link.

Patch Notes 2.1 Link
              Thanks! Appreciate it all being in one place

Comment

Symedia posted the bad pic's and is trying to ruin it for everyone sigh.
                IGN: Jacko
                Server: Kabam S24
                Guild: Genesis
                Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Nice pics you had today keep up the good work

Comment

Symedia posted the bad pic's and is trying to ruin it for everyone sigh.
                    yeap ... symedia is trying to ruin it for everyone.... this should be a lesson to you We have a contact on the site ... next time use it and ask for permision. We do this

Comment

really so you rather no one know about patch ? Then repost anything from another site... nice real classy there bud.

Comment

really so you rather no one know about patch ? Then repost anything from another site... nice real classy there bud.
                        from where you took the pics? some people stay some hours awake ... to took those screens Next time use contact

Comment

it was a wiki communal page. various different people posted. not just one person.

Comment

So because someone copied a screen shot from one of your pages you do that ? nice :P

I don't even know where it came from.. you could have just added the link...

Comment

So because someone copied a screen shot from one of your pages you do that ? nice :P

I don't even know where it came from.. you could have just added the link...
                              Now you know ... next time you will have the site down Good luck and happy 2.1 (btw patch soon so people can see it live now )

Comment

Symedia you don't own those pics at all so why are you trying to stop someone from having a blog of there own? Afraid of competition or something? Let people blog about what they want to with out getting all upset and being childish by posting x-rated photos. If it really hurt you that bad then pm him and explain to what's up. Don't be a child and post that stuff. Remember there are people here that arnt 18 yrs old that play this game. If they click the link and see that stuff. You can get in a big trouble. Actually you hacking someone elses website I believe is against the law. Not exactly sure about internet laws persay but I do not think hacking websites whether it's a paid domain or not is right to do. Stop being a child.

Comment

Working...
                                X