Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shadow Souls after getting the ToK Mount (Is it worth it to keep saving them?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Souls after getting the ToK Mount (Is it worth it to keep saving them?)

Is it worth it to save them up agian because I have the mount now and I wanna know is it just going to be a space holder now....

maybe later will be another mount for those souls, like for the pvp 1k mark (first was the 15 spirit mount, then the 25 spirit mount)
    So save them for later I would say

Comment

I'm sure there will be a use for them eventually. Not that they're worth selling, they're only 1 gold each.

Comment

Just be patient and save them. I'm sure R2 will introduce another mount for us to grind for.
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
        Frostie
        Mage
        VictisHNR

Comment

from what i heard , u will need 2500 shadow souls for next tok mount , soooo sell them

Comment

Originally posted by lostkamikaze View Post
            from what i heard , u will need 2500 shadow souls for next tok mount , soooo sell them
            yep, sell em all, you can't afford that 1 space taking up so much room in your vault/inventory!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Sell them dude , nobody wants a good 100 % free mount...or wait do you want ??
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Sell them, you can farm shards back if need.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by DogWarden View Post
                  Is it worth it to save them up agian because I have the mount now and I wanna know is it just going to be a space holder now....
                  It wont hurt to save them, together with the PvP mount card (after you get the Darknite and Ice Fang) save.save.save.
                  People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                  사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

This was posted last year, is that mount ever going to show up? I am saving those shards but I would like to have a reason or at least hope

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                      It wont hurt to save them, together with the PvP mount card (after you get the Darknite and Ice Fang) save.save.save.
                      It hurts to save them. They take up precious spaces

Comment

almost got 6k of them thats 6 spaces i could use r2 wont give us **** cause so many got so many lol why not set up like the mines and let us buy things with them
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Working...
                        X