create bot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• create bot

Hi my suggestion is to create a bot player (which never die) to try his stuff and astral or a lot of things, its avoiding to asking a friend to come in altar and make the duel specially if he hasnt time for it.

Why not just have a "play for me mode" ?
    Click "play for me" and the game does everything for you. You don't need to lift a finger after you click this button.

That way you spend 5 seconds in game everyday.

It was also my suggestion right here:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-me-quot-mode
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

i think you misunderstood me or i wasnt be clear so i apologize.
      The idea is to create a bot player which i can fight to test my own player with my own stuff, strat, ect... not to play in my place. Because when i want to test some astral or some gems to see which is efficiant to another i must ask someone to come in altar and duel me , and when no one have time to do it you cant test.

Comment

Originally posted by R28388225 View Post
        i think you misunderstood me or i wasnt be clear so i apologize.
        The idea is to create a bot player which i can fight to test my own player with my own stuff, strat, ect... not to play in my place. Because when i want to test some astral or some gems to see which is efficiant to another i must ask someone to come in altar and duel me , and when no one have time to do it you cant test.
        tru...also sometimes you need to have duel multipe times lol hopefully they make such an system....

Comment

in short, you want a player-customized AI. It's a great idea, actually. But sadly, somehow i cannot see it happening in wartune..
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X